Ok, heres my Complaint!!

Well, I didn't actually sign up for either of these cruises, but I *thought* about it!! Doesn't that count??? Carnival owes me a free cruise too, don't they???? I mean, com'on, they are a big corportation, and they are sticking it to me, the little guy, so I *deserve* something!!!!

I think we should ask for back to backs... and Cat 12 suites. I mean, really... they owe us.

:-P

I think 'thought' and 'intnetion' are the same as action...so I say ...Yes! "Why Not" (sorry wrong cruise line--I mean "Buckle up Buttercup--all for fun and fun for all)

:p

LOL! I know you're saying this with a sense of humor, and I appreciate that. But I also know you're probably just a wee bit miffed that the Ecstasy folks got basically the same cruise you did for much less $$$. However, honestly, given the choice, I would happily pay more to go to those ports on the Conquest than I'd pay to go on the Ecstasy. I LOVE the Conquest!! I kind of like the Ecstasy.....:rolleyes: But with the two ships sitting side by side, heck yeah I'd be climbing onboard the Conquest! :D Seriously, even at regular prices, I think the Conquest is a better value than the Ecstasy at a bargain price. But that's just me, a Conquest addict.....:cool:

Glad you enjoyed your cruise!

;)

( I love the Ecstasy too-> Conquest is different - nicer- but Dear ole Ecstasy holds a place in my heart--thats why we book on her so often)

Archived