Ok, heres my Complaint!!

We just got off the Conquest on 4/26. Had a wonderfule time, smooth glassy seas, wonderful food, great time! We have the 5night Ecstasy booked for August and again in March. Well, the people who are on the Ecstasy now are getting the same cruise we just did on the Conquest for the price they paid for the Ecstasy....NO FAIR!

I think Carnival owes me a FREE CRUISE!

Who wants to come with me--> (for free of course)??

:p

We just got off the Conquest on 4/26. Had a wonderfule time, smooth glassy seas, wonderful food, great time! We have the 5night Ecstasy booked for August and again in March. Well, the people who are on the Ecstasy now are getting the same cruise we just did on the Conquest for the price they paid for the Ecstasy....NO FAIR!

What, only one taker. Where do I sign up??:p

Well since it's free............

:eek:

They could've let you know this beforehand!! The least they can do at this point is give you a free cruise!!! I'm in!

EXACTLY!

They did not even mention that they were going to give those other people an extended cruise later....I think they were just discriminating against our sailing.

Sure, sign me up. Only a fool would not take you up on that deal ;)

I can get free air too, can't I?

Well, I dont see why not, its the *least* the cruise lines can do after they did us all like this!!!

Well, I dont see why not, its the *least* the cruise lines can do after they did us all like this!!!

Thank you so much. I look forward to this cruise.

The cruise lines are lucky we do not picket them.

EXACTLY!

They did not even mention that they were going to give those other people an extended cruise later....I think they were just discriminating against our sailing.

Carnival maybe crazy but they are not stupid.:D:D:D:D

What a self righteous and condescending post. Does it really serve a purpose? Other than taking a shot at those who had their vacation ruined because of this flu outbreak? Even if there is no one to blame.

You sound like a democrat - Give to me for free!:) Carnival is obviously making changes in itinerary to try and give the currently booked folks a good substitute for their cruise. Don't think that Carnival is trying to cheat anyone. You had a great time on your cruise, and obviously enjoyed the western carribbean enough to book again and again. Chill. and be happy that those who might have had a very disappointing cruise didn't because carnival cared for them. Hope your upcoming cruises are wonderful.

You sound like a democrat - Give to me for free!:) Carnival is obviously making changes in itinerary to try and give the currently booked folks a good substitute for their cruise. Don't think that Carnival is trying to cheat anyone. You had a great time on your cruise, and obviously enjoyed the western carribbean enough to book again and again. Chill. and be happy that those who might have had a very disappointing cruise didn't because carnival cared for them. Hope your upcoming cruises are wonderful.

You are kidding, right? And BTW, I am a Democrat and proud of it so just how did this fun post, which it is, get mixed up with politics?

You are kidding, right? And BTW, I am a Democrat and proud of it so just how did this fun post, which it is, get mixed up with politics?

Apparently non-democrats just don't have the sense of humor to get the original post (keeping with the theme of broad and greatly untrue sweeping political generalizations) ;)

PS- sign me up for the free cruise.

Well, I didn't actually sign up for either of these cruises, but I *thought* about it!! Doesn't that count??? Carnival owes me a free cruise too, don't they???? I mean, com'on, they are a big corportation, and they are sticking it to me, the little guy, so I *deserve* something!!!!

I think we should ask for back to backs... and Cat 12 suites. I mean, really... they owe us.

:-P

Apparently non-democrats just don't have the sense of humor to get the original post (keeping with the theme of broad and greatly untrue sweeping political generalizations) ;)

PS- sign me up for the free cruise.

Your right "they" do not have a sense of humor :rolleyes:

It truly is nice to see a thread that is fun.

LOL! I know you're saying this with a sense of humor, and I appreciate that. But I also know you're probably just a wee bit miffed that the Ecstasy folks got basically the same cruise you did for much less $$$. However, honestly, given the choice, I would happily pay more to go to those ports on the Conquest than I'd pay to go on the Ecstasy. I LOVE the Conquest!! I kind of like the Ecstasy.....:rolleyes: But with the two ships sitting side by side, heck yeah I'd be climbing onboard the Conquest! :D Seriously, even at regular prices, I think the Conquest is a better value than the Ecstasy at a bargain price. But that's just me, a Conquest addict.....:cool:

Glad you enjoyed your cruise!

What a self righteous and condescending post. Does it really serve a purpose? Other than taking a shot at those who had their vacation ruined because of this flu outbreak? Even if there is no one to blame.

Their vacations were only 'ruined' if they allowed them to be...

I would have been overjoyed to have my vacation 'ruined' in this manner... 5 days at sea?! or a 7night when I booked a 5night...

{lighten up}:)

Archived