Fountains

it's like going to watch a movie. standing in line waiting to enter the theater...then the people leaving the theater are talking about it. it's just like that.

EDIT: yes...it's not better or worse. people are free to search for it. the point is...any hint, especially something visual...just takes that fraction of anticipation away. especially when i saw it the first time. "they have spent thousands of hours rehearsing to perfect this show...etc...etc....". ok you could hear the humor in it...but not until the first act was made that you really find just how funny (and creative/skilled) this really is.

Point taken, I know we enjoyed it more the first time we saw it than the 2nd time. However, I still didn't see any problem posting the pic after seeing a link in a posting above mine to an actual video of this.

Point taken, I know we enjoyed it more the first time we saw it than the 2nd time. However, I still didn't see any problem posting the pic after seeing a link in a posting above mine to an actual video of this.

my apologies. don't think i was singling you out. bottomline...fountains is very enjoyable. people should not miss it.

Archived