Wonderful time at Paradise Beach!!

wendya2J

HI Everyone,

Well, if you dont go snorkeling or diving with Eagle Ray Divers (which i also love), then you may want to relax at Paradise Beach!!

We were there from the Grand Princess last Thursday and had a great time. For our group of 5 it cost $18 to get there and $20 to get back by taxi. We also so a lot from the Cruise Critic group there!!!

My DH and I did some snorkeling by the red buoys (one in particular was right at a coral head and very cool to watch - they need $10 refundable deposit)), tried the Kayaks (they need your ship ID to get one) and the floating mats!!! We had a great time. We ate our lunch right in our beach chairs...nachos, chips and salsa, queasadeas and a big virgin straw berry marghareta in a pinapple!!!

The beach was busy, but did not feel over crowded at all. The parrots were beautiful. PB Tom took care of one of our fellow cruisemates wheelchair for him while he sat on a beach in a chair and umbrella that they had set up right on the waterline for him.

There were bathrooms and showers to rinse off. What can I say, it was like Paradise!!!

The only thing i didnt like (and there is no way to control this)was when people would just lay out on the trampoline or at the top of the iceburg.

The beach next door was very close and offered snorkeling, parasailing and wave runners to rent. THere were henna tatoos, hair braiding and massages at PB as well.

If you go here you will have a great time!! I want to go back!!

Wendy :D

We had a great time at Paradise Beach !!! We went out to the red buoys too! Nice swim! Glad we had our fins with us!! Beautiful fish and coral head! Saw a spotted eel in a smaller coral head on our swim back in! Just wonderful and so quiet out there snorkeling! We paddled around on the kayaks for awhile too! And took care of the "loungers" on the trampoline! 2 old people like us climbing up and jumping around made them hit the water pretty fast!! lol!

Great to see the place expanding! Hope the pier and bar will be done when we return!

Don't know how good the Margaritas would taste in the pinapple- but know for sure they are YUMMY! in a glass!!! Food was great too! Recommend the chicken wrap! Fresh-Fresh veggies all warm with great chicken!! Perfect! Fries are the best too! Nothing better than lunch under a beach umbrella! (Except maybe the 1/2 hour "power nap" I caught in the hammock after lunch!)

Also recommend sticking around for the sunset!!! It is wonderful!!!

Wanted to say Thank you to Tom for a wonderful afternoon!(yes- we fianlly did get out of the water!!!) Most relaxing of the whole cruise! Hope the kids enjoy the back-packs and you dont' get too homesick for the big city life after reading your mag! Can't compare with your Paradise!

Thanks again!

Sue and Joe

wendya2J...Thanx for taking the time to post about your visit here! Glad ya had a great time and sorry about the trampoline/iceburg hogs. We´ll be positioning snipers with BB guns on the rooftop to alleviate the problem!

swells2345...you´ve been listed! Would you like the guacamole in the pineapple as well? Why not, it´s one less plate for the dishwasher!

joeb49...thanx for the supplies and the magazine...nice to see what´s new in Toronto!

Sunsets are killer at the beach...sprawled out on a lounge chair with a beverage yesterday and watched that big old red sun drown in the sea! Thanx for posting your review...glad you had an enjoyable day!

We had a great time at Paradise Beach !!! We went out to the red buoys too! Nice swim! Glad we had our fins with us!! Beautiful fish and coral head! Saw a spotted eel in a smaller coral head on our swim back in! Just wonderful and so quiet out there snorkeling! We paddled

Thanks again!

Sue and Joe

about how far off shore to the snorkeling area?.. we have some weak swimmers with us.. was there a strong current?.. thanks for the info

Tom, glad to see you are taking good care of our CC people!!.. I will be in Coz on tues. jan. 25 and will try and stop by and say "hi" and of course try one of the infamous pineapple drinks !!! Coz has always been one of my favorite places to visit... and snorkel:).. and buy kahlua and thankfully everyone i know now has an onyx chess set so i no longer have to shlep them back... hope to see you 'on the beach'

Archived