Jessie James Tours

caracbeara

Has anyone done the glassbottom/snorkel tours with Jessie James tour company? We're looking for a snorkel excursion that is not part of our cruise. The website makes it sound really nice: snorkeling through the reefs and ship wreckages....

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

Has anyone done the glassbottom/snorkel tours with Jessie James tour company? We're looking for a snorkel excursion that is not part of our cruise. The website makes it sound really nice: snorkeling through the reefs and ship wreckages....

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

We did the Snorkel Cruise last Oct. It was too rough to snorkel over the shipwrecks (they are 5 miles out) but we snorkeled in a cove (usually would be a beach but we had all snorkeled before) and over the Sea Gardens. We are doing it again on June 3, 2009 and hopefully get to snorkel over the shipwrecks then. I highly recommend them. Just be ready for a fast boat ride between snorkel locations.:D

When are you crusing? We have 9 people for our tour and if we get a few more we'll be able to get a discount.

They will pick you up either at the dockyard or Hamilton so if you are docking at the Dockyard or St George, the dockyard pick up would save you time since the ferry stops at the dockyard before Hamilton.

Very pleased with this tour. Fast boat allows you to visit more sites in less time. Very knowledgable and friendly crew. Pick you up at King's Wharf pier and bring you back close to the ship.

We did the Snorkel Cruise last Oct. It was too rough to snorkel over the shipwrecks (they are 5 miles out) but we snorkeled in a cove (usually would be a beach but we had all snorkeled before) and over the Sea Gardens. We are doing it again on June 3, 2009 and hopefully get to snorkel over the shipwrecks then. I highly recommend them. Just be ready for a fast boat ride between snorkel locations.:D

When are you crusing? We have 9 people for our tour and if we get a few more we'll be able to get a discount.

They will pick you up either at the dockyard or Hamilton so if you are docking at the Dockyard or St George, the dockyard pick up would save you time since the ferry stops at the dockyard before Hamilton.

I'm traveling on the Explorer of the Seas leaving Aug 1. We will be in Bermuda August 3-4 and docking at the dockyard. There are 4 of us. If we were there the same time then booking together for a discount would be great!:D

I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience! I can't wait to go.

I posted this on another thread but in case you are interested, if you have a larger group, they will actually charter the boat for your entire group. When I originally booked, we had 11 for sure as 4 of our group wasn't sure they wanted to go. They aren't swimmers and would be going just to be with the family and look through the glass bottom. Even with only 11, they offered me a flat rate for the charter. We took it and now we're up to 15 as the non swimmer's did decide to go.

So, if you can coincide your trip with others on your cruise ship, charter the whole boat...it will save you some money.

CG

I posted this on another thread but in case you are interested, if you have a larger group, they will actually charter the boat for your entire group. When I originally booked, we had 11 for sure as 4 of our group wasn't sure they wanted to go. They aren't swimmers and would be going just to be with the family and look through the glass bottom. Even with only 11, they offered me a flat rate for the charter. We took it and now we're up to 15 as the non swimmer's did decide to go.

So, if you can coincide your trip with others on your cruise ship, charter the whole boat...it will save you some money.

CG

That's what we did last Oct and we are working on it for June 3rd. We have 9 so far. Last year we had 18 and paid $45 each. (Only 17 actually ended up going but 18 paid). If we don't have more by the 15th I might have to go over to the Majesty rollcall to see if anyone there is interested.

Archived