All things "Victory"

richbum

We didn't have to wear our life jackets in January...and it was miserable. The ship actually set sail DURING this, not cool.

There is a plug in the bathroom but its only good for I wanna say your blow dryer. Curling iron etc will not work in there

My DH and I will be on the Victory on May 8th. Thanks for the info regardign the CVS.

Has anyone been on the Victory since they installed the Serenity deck on Deck 12?

How hot was the hot tubs? Was it an adults only deck like it's suppose to be or was there children there too? Where is the Serenity deck located? Forward or Aft? I have physical limitations and I'm wondering how long the docks are in St Lucia/St. Kitts and St. Maarten and Barbados. Can someone enlighten me?

We are on the Victory sailing April 3-10/11. This is our first Carnival (cruised twice now with RC) We are soooo ready for this vacation, having had a sh*tload of snow in the last two weeks!!!! :)

We are a group of nine adults and so far we have booked Cosol's tour for St. Lucia. Still looking at other excursions. We will probably book one more excursion for the entire group and then just fly by the seat of our pants for the rest. Some like the beach...some like shopping...some snorkeling :)

Edited by trphil

We are on the Victory sailing April 3-10/11. This is our first Carnival (cruised twice now with RC) We are soooo ready for this vacation, having had a sh*tload of snow in the last two weeks!!!! :)

We are a group of nine adults and so far we have booked Cosol's tour for St. Lucia. Still looking at other excursions. We will probably book one more excursion for the entire group and then just fly by the seat of our pants for the rest. Some like the beach...some like shopping...some snorkeling :)

We have a Roll Call going on for this cruise and it is very active.

Would you please join us?

Cant wait...

I booked a room that is known for being loud. it is under the buffet area. Has anyone had a room like this and is it sleepable? We live in a apartment so we are used to loud in some terms.

i booked a guarantee balcony and they gave me 8396 basically under the pizza buffet :eek: i guess we will see what happens!

Hi ya'll.

We did a FANTASTIC Victory cruise in January. You can see my DETAILED review in my tag line. If you'll come over there to that thread and ask your questions I'll be glad to answer any that I can.

I saw some questions here about the serenity deck. I mentioned that in my review. It was beautiful and it was adults only. You have your choice of hammocks, beds, or chairs and the showers have a cool design. There are multiple levels to the deck. It is behind the water slide area.

Hi ya'll.

We did a FANTASTIC Victory cruise in January. You can see my DETAILED review in my tag line. If you'll come over there to that thread and ask your questions I'll be glad to answer any that I can.

I saw some questions here about the serenity deck. I mentioned that in my review. It was beautiful and it was adults only. You have your choice of hammocks, beds, or chairs and the showers have a cool design. There are multiple levels to the deck. It is behind the water slide area.

Been loving reading your review. :) cant wait for Sept. seemsso far away! :(

Thanks for all of the reviews and information, this thread has been VERY helpful. We are sailing within the week after planning this almost a year ago.

Is there any themed or costume parties in any of the ship clubs or bars? What are the dance clubs on ship like? We love to dance but it's more fun is others are on the floor. Thanks Ric & Jan:D

dancing.jpg.c625fbae198e5057a7d75305d16f0787.jpg

My DH and I will be on the Victory on May 8th. Thanks for the info regardign the CVS.

Has anyone been on the Victory since they installed the Serenity deck on Deck 12?

How hot was the hot tubs? Was it an adults only deck like it's suppose to be or was there children there too? Where is the Serenity deck located? Forward or Aft? I have physical limitations and I'm wondering how long the docks are in St Lucia/St. Kitts and St. Maarten and Barbados. Can someone enlighten me?

This was the first time for me in the Serenity area and I loved it!

Its deck 12 forward and it covers both sides of the ship. This is an adult area only and there is staff up there at all times. I did notice some teenagers strolling through from time to time but overall it stayed adult only. After about 7 there is no staff so its fair game.

The hot tubs and bar are on starboard (right), the hot tubs a just warm, which was really great for me becouse I dont care for the really hot ones when the sun is beating down on you. This was really refreshing, you could sit in them for quite awhile. The bar will have really nice salads/sandwiches at lunchtime, just ask. They are free. Up on 13 there is a nice seating area and this really cool shower area. You will find some kids in the area as that is where the entrance to the slde is.

I'd love to see pictures of the new Serenity area if anyone has them - and new capers since Dominica was dropped -

is there afternoon tea on the sea day now? Very curious ...

Tea time is 3pm on the at sea day

Here are a few of serentiy. First pic is desk 12 with the hot tubs, hammocks which are to the left of these chars and the bar. Second pick is the other side of the ship and pic 3 is on 13 with the cabanas chairs and the shower

ry%3D315ry%3D315ry%3D315

Tea time is 3pm on the at sea day

Here are a few of serentiy. First pic is desk 12 with the hot tubs, hammocks which are to the left of these chars and the bar. Second pick is the other side of the ship and pic 3 is on 13 with the cabanas chairs and the shower

ry%3D315ry%3D315ry%3D315

My mistake...pic 2 is on the stairs from 12 to floor 13. Sameside of ship as you can see the hot tubs and these are the only ones for serenity

Thanks for posting the pics, gives me an idea of how big it is, doesnt seem big might have to get up early on the sea day to get some chairs.

Yeah with thousands aboard I dont see me and my wife ever getting a chair there. lol We are always late and always left behind on stuff like that. :rolleyes:

If you haven't done Cosol's tour before-you are going to have a fabulous time. Baptist was our driver-they take care of you, you see plenty, they feed you, and there was a red van driving around as well with the drinks in it.

Edited by hi2you