Is there a website that tells you what cabins are still available

Can anybody give me the cabin numbers of the oversized balconies on Adventurer of the Sea - we are booking for October 18 and I wanted to know what was available and if there is a website that you can see what is available

Can anybody give me the cabin numbers of the oversized balconies on Adventurer of the Sea - we are booking for October 18 and I wanted to know what was available and if there is a website that you can see what is available

There is no web site that shows all available cabins. The only way to know what's available is to call RCI.

Just an FYI, the site everyone keeps saying has ALL the cabins does not. I have seen cabins on other sites or gotten availability directly through a call that were not shown there. Yes, they show the most of any site, but do not show all that are available.

The best thing, if you have a specific cabin you want, or area to be in, is to call. You are not obligated to book so why not just make a call???

I searched for Oct 18th for 2 people:

D1 9312 (a hump) is available.

E2 6624 (a hump) is available.

I have never done a hump, someone will know if the balcony is big on here, just ask.

I searched for Oct 18th for 4 people:

D1 AFT 1390 is available. I've stayed in this room with 2 people before. This is definitely an over sized balcony.

Just an FYI, the site everyone keeps saying has ALL the cabins does not. I have seen cabins on other sites or gotten availability directly through a call that were not shown there. Yes, they show the most of any site, but do not show all that are available.

The best thing, if you have a specific cabin you want, or area to be in, is to call. You are not obligated to book so why not just make a call???

I have actually gotten on the phone with an RCCL cs rep and said "I want cabin 1400 or 1700 on the Freedom. Will you please check all sailing starting in mid august until you find one that has either of those rooms available?" (Admittedly, I have done this type of thing more than once)

The RCCL CS reps are more than happy to do it, and it takes less time than using the clumsy website. But the clumsy website is "open" when RCCL is not.

Archived