Sports Bar Navigator

Does anyone know if the Navigator has a Sports Bar. I am on the Navigator 10-02-04 and the Patriots are playing Buffalo on 10-03-04. I am hoping to be able to see this game. I love my Patriots but still enjoy watching Bledsoe.

Pat

The Navigator definitely has a sports bar. I believe it is called the weekend warrior. I was on the VOS last January during the NFL playoffs and seen all the games. However, they were nationally televised games that they must of picked up on satellite. I am not sure you will get all NFL games that weekend. They will definitely show the Nationally televised game though I'm sure.

Carnaval Fantasy 6/2001
Voyager of the Seas 1/2003
Navigator of the Seas 5/2004
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=221100&cdt=2004;05;22;5;00;00&timezone=est[/img]

We were on the Adventure in December 2002 and sports bar there had the NFL Sunday ticket. I was able to watch my lowly Lions in a meaningless game icon_smile.gif

Darren

vanitz@aol.com

-------------------------

Enchantment 12/02/2001

Adventure 12/08/2002

Navigator 12/11/2004

The VOS, EOS & AOS have a sports bar in the promanade. On the Navigator & Mariner they've replaced it with Vintages, a wine bar.
The only sports bar on the NOS & MOS is the 19th hole, which is part of the Viking Crown lounge.

Jewel 11-6-2004
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;11;6;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Sovereign 12/30/95
Enchantment 5/24/98
Sovereign 12/31/98
Voyager 11/21/99
Voyager 5/14/00
Explorer 11/18/00
Radiance 7/28/01
Grand Princess 7/7/02
Navigator 1/11/03
Mariner 11/16/03
Jewel 11/6/04

We just came off the Navigator last week. And we couldn't even see any hockey playoff games. All we seen was soccer and it was in spanish. Husband was bummed out. They have terrible setup for channels in the bar and cabins. They even played last years horse racing. Maybe football will be different for you. Good luck.
Dawn

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;4;24;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
till The Navigator Of The Seas

We are Bills fans and last fall we were unable to get the game on the Serenade.

As stated above, on Navigator and Mariner, the sports bar is replaced with a wine bar. However, I don't think it would make a difference. On the Serenade they had an actual Sports Bar--The Pit Stop.

The bartender told us that for local games (not playoffs, importaant, etc.) that it was the luck of the draw what game you get.

Archived