To All Who Were On The Enchantment April 19th -27th

To this day, I still can't believe that our cabin crew did not refill the shampoo dispenser in our cabin bathroom. He did not deserve the $3.50 per day gratuity. Did your cabin crew refill the shampoo dispenser in your cabin bathroom?

Hi,

Did you make your stateroom attendant aware that it needed refilling? I know that they should not have to be told, but sometimes it can be overlooked. Did it need refilling from the very first day?

Annieeee

Just because he didnt see that the shampoo needed refilling,does'nt mean he shouldnt get his tip for cleaning up after you,If i see something needs to be refilled,i let him know,so he can have a chance to address it,I reminded my room steward,that the tissue box needed to be replaced just last week,and he did:)));)

To this day, I still can't believe that our cabin crew did not refill the shampoo dispenser in our cabin bathroom. He did not deserve the $3.50 per day gratuity. Did your cabin crew refill the shampoo dispenser in your cabin bathroom?

You're kidding, right?

I missed that part, the OP didn't say they didn't tip the room steward - I hope that was just an editorial comment.

Otherwise, sounds like someone who needed an excuse not to tip. :cool:

OK have you ever overlooked something? It would have been so much easier to make him aware of it, THEN if he did not do it, you would certainly have reason to be upset. And now you are adding that he was whiny.

Hmm ok. Is there anything you did not tell us?

Annieeee

That would totally ruin my cruise. In fact, that would be so horrendous a crime that it would be the ONLY thing I would remember about my cruise...and I would start whole thread about it.

:rolleyes:

Why don't you start from the beginning with all your complaints instead of continuing to add them as the thread gets longer?

I am not bashing you but you are asking for others to flame you by continuing the complaining.

Tim

Why don't you start from the beginning with all your complaints instead of continuing to add them as the thread gets longer?

I am not bashing you but you are asking for others to flame you by continuing the complaining.

Tim

i don't really care what they think. their responses didn't really answer my question anyway. i'll always have something to say back.

i don't really care what they think. their responses didn't really answer my question anyway. i'll always have something to say back.

LOL - I think Clark has nailed it, definitely teen angst.

Yep, we were on it as well as a bunch of friends. We were just sitting around last night saying how perfect our cruise was and it was all because our shampoo dispenser was filled EVERY DAY. We didn't care about the nice steward or how accomodating he was to every need. Or how wonderful our dining room staff was ...nope we kept coming back to how the shower dispenser being full made the entire cruise.......LOL:rolleyes::p;):eek:

that would totally ruin my cruise. In fact, that would be so horrendous a crime that it would be the only thing i would remember about my cruise...and i would start whole thread about it.

:rolleyes:

lmao

So, I'm still trying to figure out is this is a real whine, or if it's a sarcastic jab at the silly things people whine about. I hope it's the second, because i would hate to have my vaction ruined by something so trivial. If it's the first, it's pretty funny that we've been suckered in.

So, I'm still trying to figure out is this is a real whine, or if it's a sarcastic jab at the silly things people whine about. I hope it's the second, because i would hate to have my vaction ruined by something so trivial. If it's the first, it's pretty funny that we've been suckered in.

It's GOT to be the second. I can't imagine anyone would be so stupid as to go without shower soap/shampoo for a whole week without asking for some and then whine about it on these boards.

Archived