Quick help, please!

I've been holding for an hour with RCCL on the phone (one rep picked up and promptly said 'hold on' and now I'm back on hold:mad:). I just want to be sure I get the correct deposit and OBC for the sale and am scared to book online because I'm afraid I won't get it. Can anyone tell me if they booked this sale online and its okay? I don't want anything other than the 50% deposit put on my cc right now - will that happen if I do the online booking? Help - ready to hand up!!

I believe if you want to only pay the 50% you have to do it on the phone, as online they charge the full thing and them manually credit you back . Are you sure you didn't get put into some "hold limbo" when the first rep put you on hold?

I did, but I was on hold for about an hour and there was only about an hour left of the Wow sale....... I got nervous. From when I posted this I waited another half hour before anyone picked up - that's what I get for making a decision so late!

Archived