On a Serious note..Valor Spa Deck Balcony Cabin

that's a remarkably vague question.

what do you like? :p

With all the passion..I have no time to be picky...My 3 other cruises were all OV on Riviera.....This one would have been also had it not been for the infamous $27.00

Good Location?

With all the passion..I have no time to be picky...My 3 other cruises were all OV on Riviera.....This one would have been also had it not been for the infamous $27.00

Good Location?

LMAO even further! i didn't put it together that you were the one with the infamous 27.00!!! but now i get the 2nd in 2 days comment!

and i even posted to that thread, i recall now.. something along the lines of 'wth? i'd do that in a heartbeat!'.

personally, i'd say... if you're other cruises have all been oceanview, i'd hope that you would like, if nothing else, a different situation (balcony vs oceanview)... not to mention that a balcony is a wonderful asset...

i think you'll like it... and if you don't, at least you will have a point of comparison, vs. what you are used to (an ov). if you don't like it, book an ov next time.

but there's a distinct possibility, that you will like it so much you'll never want to go back. and you'll be darned glad you live in florida, at that point, as it's far more affordable / doable in advance or last minute versus ports like galveston (my home port), which have premium, effectively, due to supply and demand.

i'd still love a 27.00 upgrade to balcony, but i don't think that will ever happen here, short of the f-ed up cruises, and even those out of galveston are still at nearly full price.

i guess my previous comment, 'suck it up, buttercup' applies here too - but you got a d'ed fine upgrade...

LMAO even further! i didn't put it together that you were the one with the infamous 27.00!!! but now i get the 2nd in 2 days comment!

and i even posted to that thread, i recall now.. something along the lines of 'wth? i'd do that in a heartbeat!'.

personally, i'd say... if you're other cruises have all been oceanview, i'd hope that you would like, if nothing else, a different situation (balcony vs oceanview)... not to mention that a balcony is a wonderful asset...

i think you'll like it... and if you don't, at least you will have a point of comparison, vs. what you are used to (an ov). if you don't like it, book an ov next time.

but there's a distinct possibility, that you will like it so much you'll never want to go back. and you'll be darned glad you live in florida, at that point, as it's far more affordable / doable in advance or last minute versus ports like galveston (my home port), which have premium, effectively, due to supply and demand.

i'd still love a 27.00 upgrade to balcony, but i don't think that will ever happen here, short of the f-ed up cruises, and even those out of galveston are still at nearly full price.

i guess my previous comment, 'suck it up, buttercup' applies here too - but you got a d'ed fine upgrade...

LMAO--on an even funnier note the TA credited me the $27.00....My passion paid off LOL

After I re-read that thread..I was thinking..thank god I get VERY passionate only once a month..

Thanks for the feedback--I do appreciate it!

Archived