Poolside Cabana in Grand Turks

Does anyone know how much it is to rent? If you don't rent can you get lounges, food and drinks on the beach?

Thanks

The chairs are on the beach, no charge. While we were there never say anyone selling food or drinks but did see people buying somewhere and bringing them to the beach

In Grand Turk if you are talking about Margaritaville (that's the only pool I've seen in Grand Turk) then you will be able to buy food and drinks right from your lounger. They have servers that come around or you can go to the swim up bar or the regular bar and order drinks if you prefer to do it that way. They have a resturant section with tables as well. Prices are high so plan for this. They have large shade umbrellas but you should get off the ship and head over to the pool area as soon as possible as this tends to fill up quickly esp on hot days. You will see many people venture down towards the beach and then turn back around and head to the pool area. They play music and various games pool side so it can be alot of fun. If you prefer total quiet I'd head to the beach area. :D

I want to add though that Half Moon Cay is the place you may have been reading about with the cabanas for rent. Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay are both on some of the Eastern Caribbean Itineraries.

In Grand Turk if you are talking about Margaritaville (that's the only pool I've seen in Grand Turk) then you will be able to buy food and drinks right from your lounger. They have servers that come around or you can go to the swim up bar or the regular bar and order drinks if you prefer to do it that way. They have a resturant section with tables as well. Prices are high so plan for this. They have large shade umbrellas but you should get off the ship and head over to the pool area as soon as possible as this tends to fill up quickly esp on hot days. You will see many people venture down towards the beach and then turn back around and head to the pool area. They play music and various games pool side so it can be alot of fun. If you prefer total quiet I'd head to the beach area. :D

I want to add though that Half Moon Cay is the place you may have been reading about with the cabanas for rent. Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay are both on some of the Eastern Caribbean Itineraries.

They have them as well in Grand Turk, don't remember the cost. They are on the backside of the pool. We used one and loved it. Drink/food service comes around and they bill you at the end of the day.

The last hurricane that hit Grand Turk wiped out the cabanas.

When we were there in Feb., only the floors were there. You could still see all the damage to the island, but they were rebuilding as quickly as they could.

Maybe the cabanas will be there when you go.

Archived