Packing for Bermuda!

Hi everyone,

Tonight I started packing for my Bermuda cruise that leaves out of NY this Sunday. YAY! But anyway, I kept thinking about the ladies on this board who talk about packing & overpacking and every time I read those threads, I was always in denial about being an overpacker. I always thought, well I pack a lot, but I justify it because I sometimes spill food/drink on my clothes lol. Well, I think I'm finally ready to admit to it. Even though I made a list of 7 outfits for 7 nights, I still ended up bringing those clothes plus like 5 more tops, just in case. :D

Anyway, I just wanted to share that because I was thinking about everyone and the forum while I was packing. :)

I'm an "overpacker" and proud of it! I see no reason to deny my enjoyment of multiple outfits on vacation! Why would I do that? I want my things with me at all times. True, if you have to fly, it's a royal pain and you have to pare down a bit, but if you aren't flying, why restrict your choices!

If folks want to travel for 3 months with 2 changes of outfits....more power to them. I won't, I can't, I don't want to....so there.

I'm the same way. What if something tears? What if a zipper breaks? What if something is spilled on you? What if you decide your in the mood for the black heels rather than the beige?

I don't have to fly, so if it fits in the suitcase, it goes!:p

Archived