Avoiding the Naughty Room

I want to bring a couple bottles of wine with me on the Dawn this Sunday. I'm aware that we are allowed to bring wine and will pay a $15 fee/bottle. But what is the appropriate way to bring it on so that I don't have to get called down to the naughty room? Do I have to carry it on instead of leaving it in my luggage that I give to the porters when I arrive at the pier?

Please advise. I'd like to stay out of the nuaghty room. Thanks :D

I want to bring a couple bottles of wine with me on the Dawn this Sunday. I'm aware that we are allowed to bring wine and will pay a $15 fee/bottle. But what is the appropriate way to bring it on so that I don't have to get called down to the naughty room? Do I have to carry it on instead of leaving it in my luggage that I give to the porters when I arrive at the pier?

Hey pugs I thought I was going to have the naughty room LOL! :D:D:D

See you Sunday, looking forward to finally meeting y'all!

Marita and Chris

Hey pugs I thought I was going to have the naughty room LOL! :D:D:D

See you Sunday, looking forward to finally meeting y'all!

Marita and Chris

You are too funny! :D Looking forward to meeting you on Monday as well!

Just declare it up front. The naughty room reminds me of most of my second grade! :rolleyes:

DT

Ditto to everyone's posts. The ONLY way to guarantee you won't go to the "N" room for wine being found, is to carry it on.

Also, be ready for them to "act" like they're going to hold it for the week. Tell them you want to pay the corkage.

That's happened to us on our every NCL cruise (3) we've been on, but they were all on Majesty.

Boxes might not be noticed.

If they find'em they'll charge you.

And there's no telling how much they'll charge you. Could be $15 (like one bottle of wine) or it could be $30. I've read of both things happening.

YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary

I'm not sure I see the big deal about the "naughty room" and bottles of wine - if you are called down to reclaim your luggage, just tell them you have a couple of bottles of wine in there and want to pay the corkage fee. They aren't going to refuse your 15 bucks a bottle - better for NCL if they release and get $15 rather than them hang on to it and get nothing. If it isn't caught during the x-ray process, then good for you.

Archived