veendam kid's area ?

bluezee

I am looking at either the Ryndam, Veendam or Statendam for a Sept cruise to Alaska. I was looking at the HAL website and from what I can tell the Veendam doesn't have a designated kid's club area, but the other 2 do. Am I mistaken on this? We're going to have our 9yo daughter with us and would want her to have a nice kid's area to hang in.

Thanks! Beth

The Veendam had The Loft for teens in February this year. I did not confirm, but would hazard a guess they also had an area for younger kids, too.

I have read nothing to believe it was removed in the recent renovations.

I am looking at either the Ryndam, Veendam or Statendam for a Sept cruise to Alaska. I was looking at the HAL website and from what I can tell the Veendam doesn't have a designated kid's club area, but the other 2 do. Am I mistaken on this? We're going to have our 9yo daughter with us and would want her to have a nice kid's area to hang in.

Thanks! Beth

The Veendam does have the same kid's area that the other S class ships have. My daughter was too young for the programming when we sailed with her on the Veendam, but we would take her there for an hour after lunch and she could play with the toys and slide.

Archived