Help with suite question

:)I am traveling with my husband and 3 teenagers in the Sky in August. I have a Penthouse suite booked. I am now wondering if I should have booked two rooms. Is it going to be too tight?

ac, ab, aa or what???

Big green

:)I am traveling with my husband and 3 teenagers in the Sky in August. I have a Penthouse suite booked. I am now wondering if I should have booked two rooms. Is it going to be too tight?

I think a 5000 sq. ft house is tight with 3 teenagers!! :eek:

If you can afford it, I would go for two cabins. ;)

I think a 5000 sq. ft house is tight with 3 teenagers!! :eek:

If you can afford it, I would go for two cabins. ;)

If you're used to Disney-size cabins, I would also go with 2 cabins. JMO.

DT

Description for the Sky:

Cabin size for category AB is 275 square feet with 123 square foot balcony. Cabin size for category AC is 218 square feet with 133 square foot balcony.

Thanks...does anyone know what perks besides concierge service does the AB give you? Since Platinum Latitudes does nothing on a 4 night I was thinking of booking a suite.

hmmm...interesting that I went to a couple other websites and got totally different info showing that an AC holds 5 people but an AB only accomodates 4 (different square footage descriptions too). Who's right? who knows

Including this desciption for the AC:

Size: 416 sq ft.; Balcony: 276 sq ft.

Occupancy: Up to 5 guests - some sleep 3 or 4

Amenities: A separate bedroom with queen-sized bed, separate children's bedroom with small porthole window and TV, lower bed, Pullman bed, floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open up to a private balcony, sitting area with single sofa bed, private luxury bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower, butler and concierge service, refrigerator, safe, mints on pillows, duvet, wooden hangers, continental breakfast, 24-hour room service, TV, radio, and a hairdryer.

Here's a thread to someone who was in one of these. There's a link to pics:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=939966&highlight=sky+penthouse

hmmm...interesting that I went to a couple other websites and got totally different info showing that an AC holds 5 people but an AB only accomodates 4 (different square footage descriptions too). Who's right? who knows

Including this desciption for the AC:

Size: 416 sq ft.; Balcony: 276 sq ft.

Occupancy: Up to 5 guests - some sleep 3 or 4

Amenities: A separate bedroom with queen-sized bed, separate children's bedroom with small porthole window and TV, lower bed, Pullman bed, floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open up to a private balcony, sitting area with single sofa bed, private luxury bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower, butler and concierge service, refrigerator, safe, mints on pillows, duvet, wooden hangers, continental breakfast, 24-hour room service, TV, radio, and a hairdryer.

Here's a thread to someone who was in one of these. There's a link to pics:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=939966&highlight=sky+penthouse

AC does hold 5 and a AB holds 4. AC is less expensive then an AB...BUT I prefer to be in the back then the front of the ship.

Archived