cd for carnival freedom

How can you send the CD an email when we don't know their email addy for the ship? Perhaps he gave it to you?....Alas, Todd was rarely around when I was on the Freedom. He was there for when he had to, but otherwise, I didn't see him around, and I wandered quite a bit...

i read that john herald will be on the freedom in june. does anyone know whether john or todd will be on the freedom on june 6?

According to his Blog: http://johnhealdsblog.com/2009/05/07/ryans-birthday-cruise/ he will not be there until June 20. He says this under the first question which was posted by Bill Copper. "...my confirmed return date is the 20th [of June]..."

I didn't have a problem really. He is damn good looking and the man can sing! I just wish he was around a little more. I saw James more than I saw Todd. Todd will do well on the Dream.

I wish the CD's would be around a little more to interact with people other than at scheduled events. I have better luck running into the social hosts than the CD's.

How can you send the CD an email when we don't know their email addy for the ship? Perhaps he gave it to you?....Alas, Todd was rarely around when I was on the Freedom. He was there for when he had to, but otherwise, I didn't see him around, and I wandered quite a bit...

He's on Facebook and I sent him a message.

I saw Todd quite a bit in the Piano Bar. He was hanging out with other Entertainment Staff.

Joanne

Archived