Happy Mothers Day!!

Happy Mothers Day to all our USA friends. Mothers Day here in the good old UK was back in March, so I will have to imagine all your lovely flowers and chocolates, whilst peeling the potatoes and washing up after dinner!! I got a goldfish.:)

well, I didn't get a cruise for Mother's day, but I did get a suncheck......

We are going on a cruise in less than two weeks. My wonderful DH got me a card, with a "sun-check" inside for something sparkley from St. Thomas! Gotta love a man who lets you pick out your own present! Woohoo! It even had a clause stating that if I didn't find anything in St. Thomas, that it would be applicable in San Juan the next day at the Coach or Dooney outlets!

My wife told me "No more cruises!" yet I booked the Valor for 6/21/09 anyhow as it was cheap and we have miles for a free flight and points for free hotel rooms. I'll try to sum up the courage today to let her know that she'll be going back to the w. carrib and needs to get the cruise packing list out!

My wife's present is a cruise in 2 weeks ( and it's on her birthday also)...

Awesome...I am sure she will be thrilled!

While I did not get another cruise. I did get a certificate for a manicure pedicure to use before we go

Happy Mothers Day to all!!

I hate to make you all jealous, but I got a cruise for Mothers Day! DH just had me book two days ago one of the great deals on the Holiday revised itinerary for me and DD (23 yrs old).

Ain't he a peach? :p

My son just left two days ago to work a month in the mining field, called me already to wish me a great Mother's Day and Happy Birthday for tomorrow as he will be out in the field and nowhere near a phone and left me a wonderful note. My daughter left today to work forest fires and gave me a great gift and heart rending note and baked me a cake for tomorrow. My husband is taking me out for dinner then out of town overnight so I won't get all mushy over this. Life is grand. Being a Mother is the most rewarding and wonderful thing I have ever done in my life. My thoughts go out to all of you and hope that today is one of the best days of your life, it has been mine, even without the kids (24 and 21) around.

Archived