Coke or Pepsi on the Jewel?

horsesrus

Can anyone that has sailed either the Transatlantic or the first Baltic cruise (think that got back today?) on the Jewel tell me if they still have Coke products or if they have already switched to Pepsi? We'll on the Jewel in a a couple of weeks and are serious Diet Coke addicts; wondering if we need to pick up a couple cases of Coke Light in Dover before we board.

Thanks!

Do you still get a cup with the soda card and what does it look like? I would doubt they can still be giving out the "Coke" cup with Pepsi. Hopefully it is a little larger than the old one. Which pepsi products are included?

The Jewel is now a Pepsi ship. So you'll need to make a soda run before boarding.

Thank you Crew mom, we'll be sure to bring our Diet Cokes with us then. We don't drink coffee much but must have our morning Diet Coke. :)

So your son is on the Jewel? What a fun job that must be! Hope he gets some time off to explore the ports.

Anyone know if there is caffeine free diet coke/pepsi? Can't have caffeine so I may be bringing my own aboard too.

They did not offer caffenie free Coke not sure if they are going to offer it as a Pepsi option.

Thank you Crew mom, we'll be sure to bring our Diet Cokes with us then. We don't drink coffee much but must have our morning Diet Coke. :)

So your son is on the Jewel? What a fun job that must be! Hope he gets some time off to explore the ports.

We would get along just fine! I don't drink coffee but I do have a diet Pepsi to start off my day also. Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Yes, DS enjoys his job. He's been with NCL 9 of the past 10 yrs now. He does get to explore the ports and has been to many wonderful places. Nothing like getting paid to travel. ;)

I will check to see what soda's are offered on board now. DS thinks most of the fleet, if not all, is Pepsi products now.

Archived