~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Hi All,

I just spoke to the Quality Inn - St John and it's looks like a large group is going to be at the Hotel that weekend. Need to see what is going on in Seattle that weekend. Anyone booked at the hotel, please go to our group folder for info on trying to get a group rate. Does not matter if you booked thru CC or through another TA. Adopted and Others.

:o I just looked and the Spirit is docked in Maui. That's almost as tempting as Alaska!! :cool:

Wow, That does sound wonderful. Look at the thread above! May be good news. :D

I am thinking about going to Bermuda in November, Last minute cruise from Baltimore. Never been to Bermuda not sure what is there but need the relax time! Elmer retires first of November. VA State is cutting employees and he is taking advange of it and offering someone with less years his position. :p

Hi All,

I just spoke to the Quality Inn - St John and it's looks like a large group is going to be at the Hotel that weekend. Need to see what is going on in Seattle that weekend. Anyone booked at the hotel, please go to our group folder for info on trying to get a group rate. Does not matter if you booked thru CC or through another TA. Adopted and Others.

Thanks Kim, Can you send me last names to my e-mail listed on the group pages.

Diana/I have been in Dallas the past couple of days

Glad to have you back. I was sneaking a pick on the link for your other cruise. Would you mind posting it in our group folder for everyone. I am talking about the one describing the SPIRIT. :p

This photologue "llink" has also been added to the "group site"

Thanks, I also added the links on the General Info Web site. You will have to take pictures ad send to us after you sail in November. Remember if you are staying at the Quality suites on Johns St, be sure and let me know in the Group folder, working on getting group benefit of some kind!

Found another review of the train....

Good video from a

tour.

The cruise was too good to past up and we can drive to the port. Right at $350 for 5 days and it looks like Elmer retirement went thru he finds out for sure next week. If so his last day of work is OCT 31 so sort of a retirement cruise. I have never been to Bermuda, I will let you know how it is!

Great video...our turn soon

Yes, Just think we are the next Round trip cruise to SEATTLE the SPIRIT will make. Time in flying by in one way and then crawlin in another. The Holiday's will be here before we know it! I had to turn the heater on today for the first time. I went out and bought a caricoat from Old Navy for the Cruise, actually started a box of things for the cruise. Am I nuts or what ....

Annette that is so funny, I just saw a commercial for them and thought.....hummmm that might be good. Looks like a trip to Old Navy today...this week. :D

Trying to get some stuff together for this trip, I have a feeling time is going to fly, Christmas, then I am in disney for 11 days in January, then before you know it,it will be May. I am a type A planner and it is bothering me that everything isn't all set for me yet:confused:

Is everyone still with us? Just wondering who is all still cruising and who has had to cancell?

My group of 8 is still all in.

Kim

Annette that is so funny, I just saw a commercial for them and thought.....hummmm that might be good. Looks like a trip to Old Navy today...this week. :D

Okay...way too funny. Should we talk about colors and styles??? I was thinking of getting one too!! :p

Okay...way too funny. Should we talk about colors and styles??? I was thinking of getting one too!! :p

Ok, mine is the brown with stripes and hood. They show it on the commercial. I hate coats so I thought this would be much better for me.

Kim still need your last names for the hotel, just last names so I can work on the group hotel thing. (send to e-mail do not post here)

Hopefully, everyone is still in and just busy. Jenny hope you enjoy your cruise!

and we are getting one for DMIL for Xmas so she can bring on the cruise...lol Not sure about color yet, we are going to the mall tomorrow night to get DD the last of her euros she leaves for Italy 3 weeks today.

Annette, I just have to check with everyone that it is OK to give out there last names, sure it isn't a problem but just don't want to do it without their permission.

Last week found Diana/I in Dallas. While she attended a national conference concerning her job, I saw sites including the art museum/aquarium/JFK Museum. Along with her conference, Diana/I saw various JFK sites including the "grassy knoll"/book depository. We also had some "genuine Texas BBQ".

Tonight will see us at our local university's symphony. Featured...Copland's Fanfare for the Common Man, Dvorak's Serenade for Strings, Mvt. 1 and music from Faust.

We're scheduled to attend a wedding this weekend [no, not ours]. Maybe we'll get some "tips"

Since I suffer from short term memory loss :rolleyes: ....I can't remember, but are you flying out of Tampa?

Hi Kathi!

I am going to try to fly out of Tampa, (about to go look at prices again now). I heard on the news about 2 weeks ago that Delta pulled all their flights (not sure if that's from all of Florida, or just Tampa)... so much for my vouchers...

Why do you ask?

Hi Kathi!

I am going to try to fly out of Tampa, (about to go look at prices again now). I heard on the news about 2 weeks ago that Delta pulled all their flights (not sure if that's from all of Florida, or just Tampa)... so much for my vouchers...

Why do you ask?

I couldn't remember where you lived in FL. Our son is in Tallahassee attending FSU. He might join us for the cruise and we've been looking at the logistics of him catching a flight to Seattle. The flights out of Tally are ridiculously expensive. What's funny is that it's cheaper to fly from WPB to Seattle with a stop over in Atlanta than to fly from Atlanta to Seattle!! :rolleyes:

Archived