~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Good Morning fellow cruisers. Can you believe it is October WOW.

Feels like it here also, temps are way down, windy, rainy....yuck!!!!

Started to check some independant tours for Alaska, I think we have a good idea what we want to do again, just deciding on carnival or private tours.

Is it time to go yet.

Glad to see people coming back to chat.

One of the other roll calls I was on did a game where you ask a question and everyone answers, just a kind of get to know you thing.

Are you guys interested?

I will start....... How many siblings do you have?

I have 1 brother and 5 sisters, DH has 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Good Morning fellow cruisers. Can you believe it is October WOW.

Feels like it here also, temps are way down, windy, rainy....yuck!!!!

Started to check some independant tours for Alaska, I think we have a good idea what we want to do again, just deciding on carnival or private tours.

Is it time to go yet.

Glad to see people coming back to chat.

One of the other roll calls I was on did a game where you ask a question and everyone answers, just a kind of get to know you thing.

Are you guys interested?

I will start....... How many siblings do you have?

I have 1 brother and 5 sisters, DH has 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Sounds cool Kim, but I think we are supposed to do that kind of thing in the folder (Chit Chat) area. (CC rules, not mine) I tried to start a couple of games in the folder area but they didn't go far, hopefully they might pick up as we get closer. One was the Alaska Trivia the oter was write the next line.

I have one living brother and 1 passed half brother. And two children one of each.

Oh ok, sorry we just did it on our roll call but that was around a year ago so maybe they have changed the rules.

I couldn't even count how many nieces, newphews etc I have....I even have great, great nieces and nephews. I am the baby of the family and the closest in age to me is 11 years older which is why the great, great...lol

Oh ok, sorry we just did it on our roll call but that was around a year ago so maybe they have changed the rules.

I couldn't even count how many nieces, newphews etc I have....I even have great, great nieces and nephews. I am the baby of the family and the closest in age to me is 11 years older which is why the great, great...lol

The roll call is OK too... this is just on the main board. It is very hard to lose siblings, especially younger ones. Our family is very small!

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

Special $25.00 Deposit for a limited time. Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

The second deposit of $325 per person is due November 13, 2009 for those who book at the reduced deposit. The final payment for the group is due January 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

Can you imagine waking up to that! JOIN US!

Contact Annette for pricing or any questions. Member Cruise Info or Member Cruise Folder

Time for another blast of "Join US!!!!!!!" And for some the group don't forget your deposit is coming up soon!

And for some the group don't forget your deposit is coming up soon!

Good afternoon all. What a day!!! DH and I had to give dispositions today! UGH! Hated every minute. Our home owners is refusing to pay us for the damage from a major water leak of a year ago. Major damage...all my bottom kitchen cabinets, walls, carpet etc. My kitchen is in boxes since my cabinets are ready to collapse....think of a DR. Suess type kitchen...all the cabinets are crooked and tilted! :o

Well on a good note, I just called to make a reservation for whale watching in Juneau. We've decided to go with Cap'n Jack on the Scania. I'm waiting for a call back and I'll find out how many they can take if anyone else is interested.

Also, I just called CruCon to update my CC #. I should have know better, but I was using a wallet with a magnet and it destroyed the mag stripe on all my cards. So, I had to have new cards issued and a couple of the numbers changed. I was worried I'd forget and the Nov payment would reject. :rolleyes:

Good afternoon all. What a day!!! DH and I had to give dispositions today! UGH! Hated every minute. Our home owners is refusing to pay us for the damage from a major water leak of a year ago. Major damage...all my bottom kitchen cabinets, walls, carpet etc. My kitchen is in boxes since my cabinets are ready to collapse....think of a DR. Suess type kitchen...all the cabinets are crooked and tilted! :o

Feel your pain, did depositions and sat in court for 6 days for work. I felt like a criminal on the stand. My boss put a lot of money in a building and was trying to get some of it back as it was improvements the landlord was supposed to pay for and the contractor was billing us-his contractor.

We started looking at flights but my DH films football for a high school team and college so we probably won't be booking anything or really focusing on this trip until November. I am trying to throw a cruise on the Dream in before May too.

Hi everyone,

I hope were on the right thread this time, I think this is our

third try at trying to post and keep up with everyone.

Last thread we were on page 18 now we are on page 36, I

have a lot of catching up to do.

My name is Chris & MH is Mike, we joined your Group Cruise for Alaska

May 11/2010 and are looking forward to chatting with everyone. Hope we didn't miss much

Chris

Thanks, it took me a few minutes to fiqure out how to change it.

Glad to see I am finally on the right board

Welcome to our world, Chris. We're looking forward to meeting the two of you. On a minor note, your "countdown clock" shows 2009...not 2010.

Thanks, it took me a few minutes to fiqure out how to change it.

Glad to see I am finally on the right board

Welcome to our world, Chris. We're looking forward to meeting the two of you. On a minor note, your "countdown clock" shows 2009...not 2010.

I wrote to them to have them combined, but it didn't happen. So glad you were able to find us! WELCOME! We have this thread, a buch of group folders in the Member cruise section and a website that I e-mailed you a link to!

Just spoke with Johna and confirmed everything, thanks for your help

let me know what you find out about Hotels.

I am going to look into a Tour with Chilkout Charters for a train going

to Emerald Lake & Caribou Crossing it is 7 hours with stops along the

way. I will see if I can do a group trip and get a better price, but people

on CC says that it is a good company

Chris

Hi Kim,

Are you staying at the Hotel before the Cruise or After and could

you let me know who to contact at the Hotel?

The tour company emailed me back and said that 2010 prices will not be

out until Nov/09 and they don't have group rates the prices are per person.

Chris

We are looking at somewhat the same idea but maybe a custom thing, vs a set in stone tour. I am not 100% sold on the husky farm.

Most of us are staying before the cruise, I will call the hotel tomorrow about getting a group rate at the hotel. I was trying to get a list of last names so I could tell find out how many are actrually staying there from the group. Most of us just booked online at the Quality Inn site.

I got a really good rate flying up on Sat, it is just a few blocks from the space needle and monorail.

Chris...welcome to our group. My brother lives near you in Largo. Tried to talk him and his wife into joining us on the cruise, but since it's at the end of the school year, he can't take off from work. My DH and I are flying into Seattle on Sunday and staying for one night after the cruise. We're also staying at the Quality Inn that Annette mentioned. I've been waiting to make our airline reservations, and just saw that the tickets went up $25. Drat!!!

Just last week, I made reservations with Adventures in Alaska with Cap'n Jack on the Scania for whale watching in Juneau. The only other thing we've looked into is renting a car in Skagway and driving up to Emerald Lake using the Murray Guide (gives milepost by milepost guide along the highway...where to stop for best views and photo ops). We haven't thought too much about what we're going to do in Ketchikan and Victoria yet.

I've been waiting to make our airline reservations, and just saw that the tickets went up $25. Drat!!!

The price has been the same for 5 months, then all of a sudden it went up over the weekend. I just looked and the price is back down...$2 less than it's been all along!!!! :eek:

Chris, I hope I am allowed to post the phone number 206-728-7666 we are coming in Sunday but going home right after the cruise.

My DD, DSIL, DGS, anD ELMER (SO) and I are flying in on Sat. My daughter's friend and her husband are coming in on Sunday. We have to fly out of Greensboro. We also have another 2 lady friends that are flying in on Sat. I believe. They do not get online here, not familiar with the internet. It will be their first cruise. Jennie and her family are flying out of Baltimore, but not sure when. Cheri, we havn't heard from in awhile. Hope everything is still a go there. Then we have some others scattered about - LA, PA, more in Florida. Summer has been a slow posting time! :(

I booked my flight thru Expxxxx dot com, they say they will refund if the price drops. But I think I got a good price anyway.

Archived