~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Annette,

I booked our Hotel again with the Group rated but I was told by

Teresa @ Quality Inn that they do not put names on the shuttle list

that they put out a list when you arrive and you have to sign the list

even if we are with a group.

If you need Mike and my last name it is Eaton

Do we need to talk to a certain person?

Teresa is with mightgreattrips and Martha is with WWW.AlaskaSourdoughtours.com

They advised everyone to book as early as possible as they can have up to 3500 people in dock at that time

If I don't hear back from anyone I may go ahead and book MH and my tour for the Wildlife, city & saxman Tour in Ketchikan. We can still get $40.00PP rate with AAA

What company is Teresa with?

I think it is http://www.mightygreattrips.com/

Kathi where are you and Phil from in WPB?

Mike and I are in the processing of moving from Palm Springs to Dunnellon, which is right outside of Ocala.

We should be done with our move by the end of Oct

Thanks for taking care of it for me! With all you're doing, I'll definitely owe you a couple DOD!! :D

Annette,

I booked our Hotel again with the Group rated but I was told by

Teresa @ Quality Inn that they do not put names on the shuttle list

that they put out a list when you arrive and you have to sign the list

even if we are with a group.

If you need Mike and my last name it is Eaton

Do we need to talk to a certain person?

I was told to e-mail the list to them when I get it prior to arriving. The contract I signed to get the group listing says on it we will need a shuttle on the 11th. And since I will be arriving on Sat. I will put everyones name on the list when I get there. It may just be a matter of making sure they have enough shuttles lined up. They only hold our group rate until April 8, 2010. I am supposed to have all the info in my then. And yes, I will need names prior to sending her the info.

Kathi where are you and Phil from in WPB?

Mike and I are in the processing of moving from Palm Springs to Dunnellon, which is right outside of Ocala.

We should be done with our move by the end of Oct

We are in WPB near Forest Hill and Jog. We're also looking to move north sometime in the next couple years to the Tallahassee area.

We are off of 10th & Congress, but not for long, we are really looking forward to Ocala, less hectic, less traffic and more low keyed.

We are in WPB near Forest Hill and Jog. We're also looking to move north sometime in the next couple years to the Tallahassee area.

Teresa is with mightgreattrips and Martha is with WWW.AlaskaSourdoughtours.com

They advised everyone to book as early as possible as they can have up to 3500 people in dock at that time

If I don't hear back from anyone I may go ahead and book MH and my tour for the Wildlife, city & saxman Tour in Ketchikan. We can still get $40.00PP rate with AAA

I wrote them but looked at the wrong tour. I looked at Juneau Best. I guess i need to go back and look at the Ketchikan tour. I asked about staying longer at the glacier, to have time to visit some of the trails. Brought work home, brain must be fried!

Everyone is very quiet today! I heard form the Mighty Great Trips on the Juneau trip. They said if you want to stay longer at the glacier, they give you a token to return later at no charge. That sounds pretty good to us. I now need to ask if there is children's rate. It does sound like a good tour. There are 5 of us that would be interested.

Hey All. Sadly I had to cancel today :( I tried to wait to the last minute to decide. Dans mom was put in the nursing home in Nebraska because of a stroke. We decided we needed to go visit her instead. I felt if I kept this cruise I would be selfish. If we choose the cruise and something happened to her, I would feel guilty. I can only get 1 vacation from work so I choose driving to Nebraska in Jan. I hope everyone has a wonderful cruise!

Everyone is very quiet today! .

...this weekend saw Diana/me attend a day-long "retreat" for Catholics preparing for marriage

...we also went to a pair of concerts [one "Big Band" and one "Beatles Tribute"] held as part of our local church's annual carnival

...one of my brothers paid us a visit, for the first time, this weekend. Guess he wanted "who would marry his brother. Diana also spent 10 minutes talking to my youngest brother. After spending some time with them, she's convinced I was seperated at birth

Next time, I'll bet you'll "think twice" about complaining about my not saying anything.... :rolleyes:

Dans mom was put in the nursing home in Nebraska because of a stroke. We decided we needed to go visit her instead.

I hope she feels better. You'll be missed.

Hey All. Sadly I had to cancel today :( I tried to wait to the last minute to decide. Dans mom was put in the nursing home in Nebraska because of a stroke. We decided we needed to go visit her instead. I felt if I kept this cruise I would be selfish. If we choose the cruise and something happened to her, I would feel guilty. I can only get 1 vacation from work so I choose driving to Nebraska in Jan. I hope everyone has a wonderful cruise!

Cheri -- so sad to hear that you MIL had to go to a nursing home. We will miss you and hope to meet up on a future trip.

Hi Annette,

Is this for Juneau's Best and can we get a group rate.

Mike and I are definitely interested in the Juneau's Best tour and we may

also stay longer at the glacier, put us down if you are doing a group.

Chris

Everyone is very quiet today! I heard form the Mighty Great Trips on the Juneau trip. They said if you want to stay longer at the glacier, they give you a token to return later at no charge. That sounds pretty good to us. I now need to ask if there is children's rate. It does sound like a good tour. There are 5 of us that would be interested.

Anyone else thinking of the Juneau Best tour? Like to have a ball park number when I contact them back. I also heard again from Dave about Skagway.

It is cold and raining here! ugh!

We're doing the whale watching in Juneau. Gosh, I wish we had some "cold and rain" here!! I think the heat index was over 95 today. Can't wait for the cold front this weekend....high 80's low 60's!! :p

Hi Annette,

Difinitely count Mike and I in

I don't know if you will get much response this early, I posted some information early and have not gotten any feed back.

Chris

Anyone else thinking of the Juneau Best tour? Like to have a ball park number when I contact them back. I also heard again from Dave about Skagway.

It is cold and raining here! ugh!

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

The full per person deposit of $350 is required for all singles, triples, quads, suite and ocean view staterooms. The second deposit of $325 per person is due November 13, 2009 for those who book at the reduced deposit. The final payment for the group is due January 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

Can you imagine waking up to that! JOIN US!

Contact Annette for pricing or any questions. Member Cruise Info or Member Cruise Folder

Anyone that booked under the reduced deposit needs to be sure and pay the second portion of their deposit!

Good Morning All,

Just think soon we will waking up to that beautiful view. Kathi I am going to have to scan back to look at the whale watching to see which one you were doing.

Moving Day is here for our office, so much fun.....today and Monday.

Good Morning All,

Just think soon we will waking up to that beautiful view. Kathi I am going to have to scan back to look at the whale watching to see which one you were doing.

Moving Day is here for our office, so much fun.....today and Monday.

We're going with Adventures in Alaska with Cap'n Jack on the Scania. He takes 6-8 people and will give a discount if we have a party of 6. I made the reservation for 3 in case our son is able to join us. What I like is that we can cancel up to one week before for full refund.

This is going to be our one "big" excursion....one of the reason why we're taking the cheaper route in Skagway. :rolleyes: Still not sure what we're doing in Ketchikan....probably just sightseeing and walking around.

Had my 35th class reunion last night and am so horse from yelling and cheering at the football game!! (Been fighting a cold/sore throat all week, so the hot humid air last night didn't help) Hopefully the "cold" front will hit us sometime today and we'll have some cooler, less humid weather. Yeah!!

Was "cruising" the Carnival website and just noticed that our cruise is priced higher than the 18th & 25th. Hmmm....could that be because it's the first RT from Seattle or could it be that it's selling out?? Just wondering out loud!!! :rolleyes:

Also....just noticed that the itinerary changed for the 2/7/11 Miracle cruise. It's 8 days out of Ft Lauderdale and is now going to the Southern Caribbean. There is an official CC group doing B2B with this being the second week. Hmmmmm...and the $25 deposit is still an option....hmmmmm...something to think about. It might be what's needed to cure the "after we return home from the Alaskan cruise depression" that we'll experience.:rolleyes:

Also....just found this website that lists the name of each ship in a certain port on a certain day. http://www.cruisett.com There's only one ship listed so far for one day in the different ports. Probably too early for them all to be listed.

Archived