~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Hi Annette,

Have you spoken with Johnan lately?

I have called her a couple of times with some questions regarding our trip and she has not returned my call. I will try to email her and see if this helps.

Thanks,

Chris

I have always got a quick response by e-mail, but it seems to be a little difficult by phone. Are the general questions, i could help with. My email is: anamanx at yahoo.com

Don't need to lose weight-we are all going to be bundled up so no one will see anything anyways! Sweatpants here I come!!!:D

I am not a jacket person but have already got a sweater jacket and vest form old Navy, now I need to get a pair of fleece pants to go with them. Can't beat Old Navy for comfort. Everywhere I read it says later, layer, layer.

I talked to Johna today, she said the ship is almost full but anyone still wanting to go with us can get the current early saver rates and get our OBC.

Thanks Annette, she finally called me today

I have always got a quick response by e-mail, but it seems to be a little difficult by phone. Are the general questions, i could help with. My email is: anamanx at yahoo.com

This weekend will see us attending a church production of 'Cinderella'--as well as preparing for our 11/11/09 'Spirit' cruise...

carnival-spirit-large.jpg

Isn't she a beauty and an almost sold out beauty........this far in ADVANCE! WOW!

Have fun at "Cinderella"!

I will be getting ready for next week short cruise to Bermuda! Not real sure about all I have been reading about RCCL. Looks like a lot more formal! Hope for warm dry weather for me!

Isn't she a beauty and an almost sold out beauty........this far in ADVANCE! WOW!

Have fun at "Cinderella"!

I will be getting ready for next week short cruise to Bermuda! Not real sure about all I have been reading about RCCL. Looks like a lot more formal! Hope for warm dry weather for me!

Lurking out there, hurry and check with Johna; you don't want to be left out of the cold! We will be parting without you. I just checked some of the boards (travel o city) and they are no longer even lising this cruise. WOW, what a sell out six months prior to cruise, Bet this one fooled everyone!

We are the lucky ones, we have our spots! We are going to PARTY! ANd be amazed by the sheer beauty of ALASKA!

Hi everyone! Been off the computer for a week on vacation near Orlando. A dear old friend (since we were 6-7 years old) has two weeks at a time share each year in Kissimmee. This year they only used one week at a different resort and were going to lose the second week....so they asked if we wanted to use it. After thinking it over for about 2 seconds, we said "Heck Ya"!! So for the past week we've done nothing but play cribbage, read, watch TV, rented some $1 movies at Publix and eat! I told Phil it was practice for our cruise, even though I cooked a few nights. (Our excursions were a lot cheaper though....driving over to Downtown Disney for a caramel covered apple!) ;)

Annette - Hope Elmer is doing well. Phil has had heart problems for around 10 years. He's undergone 4 catherizations with the last one resulting in a stent after a mild heart attack. His last stress test was very good and his doctor reduce some of his meds a month ago.

Hi everyone! Been off the computer for a week on vacation near Orlando. A dear old friend (since we were 6-7 years old) has two weeks at a time share each year in Kissimmee. This year they only used one week at a different resort and were going to lose the second week....so they asked if we wanted to use it. After thinking it over for about 2 seconds, we said "Heck Ya"!! So for the past week we've done nothing but play cribbage, read, watch TV, rented some $1 movies at Publix and eat! I told Phil it was practice for our cruise, even though I cooked a few nights. (Our excursions were a lot cheaper though....driving over to Downtown Disney for a caramel covered apple!) ;)

Annette - Hope Elmer is doing well. Phil has had heart problems for around 10 years. He's undergone 4 catherizations with the last one resulting in a stent after a mild heart attack. His last stress test was very good and his doctor reduce some of his meds a month ago.

Hey Kathi, Glad you guys had a good time. Sounds like fun and great friends to let you use it. Wow, Phil must have been young when they found it. Glad he is doing so good. Elmer said the catherization was a piece of cake, but hated not being able to get up afterwards! Elmer is not correctable with any type of surgery, it turned out it is not a blockage but actually a narrowing of the artery once it entered the heart. So, hopefully meds will keep the artery open - somthing like when they dilate your eyes, they are dilating the artery. He hates the med and says it makes him feel funny. But I think it is just a getting used to the med kind of thing. :confused:

I plan to just relax on our cruise to Bermuda! Taking a couple of good books to read. Wish for good weather for us! Elmer is wanting sunshine to just lay by the pool!

Hope everyone has a GREAT week! :D

Hey just noticed. 6 months today most of my group will be touching down in Seattle!!!

Whoo Hoo..... calls for some Seattle Java to Celebrate! Not that it will tast any different but I will have to visit the orginial Starbucks! And have a cup or two of Seattle's Best in the home land.

Kim, I think it is wonderful that you take place in the Marathon! And we all love Mickey or Minnie. My blue Manx is named Mynney (Manx/Celtic spelling of Minnie).

I have a countdown calendar on the front screen of my phone! It counts down the seconds until our cruise. The only thing it doesn't take into account is the time change. I'm excited about the cruise!!! Someone mentioned not needing to lose weight for the cruise because we will all be so bundled. How does the formal night work with all the cold weather? Has anyone else know what they are going to pack?

I have a countdown calendar on the front screen of my phone! It counts down the seconds until our cruise. The only thing it doesn't take into account is the time change. I'm excited about the cruise!!! Someone mentioned not needing to lose weight for the cruise because we will all be so bundled. How does the formal night work with all the cold weather? Has anyone else know what they are going to pack?

They say it is warn inside the ship.....

I am hoping for a wrm week. I am not ready! Guess I will get up early in the motning to finsih packing! Hope evybody has a good week!

Archived