~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Morning all! Hope everyone is having a great Friday....I've got a call in to Johna, just waiting on a call back so I can get booked!:D

I have an email in....if all works out well, we will be following you Nutty. Now if I can pull it off as a suprise.

(edit... just found Johna's number a few pages back, will be trying to call her.)

I have an email in....if all works out well, we will be following you Nutty. Now if I can pull it off as a suprise.

(edit... just found Johna's number a few pages back, will be trying to call her.)

Hey girl!!! I so hope you join us! It will be a fantastic time!:D

Krystal...Check this thread out.http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=986885 Great PICS of the ship this group is going on and Alaska scenery...Both Beautiful!:)

I see we have some night owls besides me. (I'm not a night owl, just don't sleep.....)

I worked on a slide show half the night to show people interested in the cruise but can't get it converted. The program only wants to make it into a DVD! So I guess I will burn it like it wants and then try to see if I can upload to utube or something. I would hate to have to redo the whole thing. Have to go babysit now, my daughter had some complications from the eye surgery - so she needs to keep her eye closed. One of the 5% who have complications! go firgure!

Oh, did I mention I needed a cruise! :cool:

Oh Kyrsse, I forgot to mention we love nuts....we already decided we are all goofy and we have happy...we just need a few more!

Oh Kyrsse, I forgot to mention we love nuts....we already decided we are all goofy and we have happy...we just need a few more!

Yup, I love pecans~walnuts~cashews and almonds :p I so couldn't resist.

I hope your daughter gets better Annette. You always hear the good things about eye surgery, never the bad. Thats why I have never had it done yet. Dan says go for it, I don't know.

I work all weekend 2-11 :( I work Memorial Day 6:30pm-11:00pm. We may try to cook out before I go into work.

Thanks Cheri, that is a nice pic. I made a slideshow of a lot of pictures I borrowed from everyone about our cruise. I am uploading it to youtube since I can't upload video to here. If it works I will attach it to my siggy! I still need to do the group banner and put it in the thread.

They put a contact on her eye that is like a giant bandaid. They nicked the corner when they did the second surgery lifting the lap. So her eye is producing too much tears that is causing her eye to swell around her eye. I went over and watched the baby for awile so she could rest. Her husband has his art show next weekend, and he had to do something with that. They have a yearly art show in downtown Roanoke once a year and he shows in that.

Wow Annette, I hope your DD is going to get better, that is so scary when it involves your eyes. I have considered surgury a few times as I have to wear glasses all the time but I always chicken out.

Annette - you are AWESOME!!:eek:

Hope Sarah feels better soon.:(

Thanks, It still has a few timing isuue, but it is just a promote group type thing so I don't guess I will worry too much more about it, right now any way. Need to attach to my siggy! I hadn't used the progam in about 3 years and then I made DVD's not computer video so had to firgured out the conversion thing. If we do one for the group, I will make sure the timing is better. Can you tell I am a perfectionist! LOL :D

Thanks guys,

I couldn't have done it without the wonderful pics others shared with us. I am so excited about seeing it all myself! Everyone needs to check out the new game I started in our group thread!

I hope everyone is having a Great Memorial Day; I have to work our Children's area of the local Festival inthe Park. It is a once a year free festival...people come from all over to go. We sponsor chalk art, face painting, coloring sun visor, paining necklaces and the a bouncer. So, we all have shifts to work each year. (Salary, so probono).

Cheri, Looks like rain...hope you don't have to work too hard!

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

Special $25.00 Deposit for a limited time. Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

A reduced deposit is available for double occupancy $25 per person, guarantee cabins until June 9, 2009 - (I will be requesting an extension) The full per person deposit of $350 is required for all singles, triples, quads, suite and ocean view staterooms. The second deposit of $325 per person is due November 13, 2009 for those who book at the reduced deposit. The final payment for the group is due January 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

Can you imagine waking up to that! JOIN US!

Contact Annette for pricing or any questions. Member Cruise Info or Member Cruise Folder

Check out our new video. Thanks to all that cruised this year for the wonderful pictures. You will see the links under our banner!

I’m sitting here relaxing drinking me a glass of Sheridan’s liqueur that I got on my last cruise. You know that stuff that is two bottles in one and is white and black and pours out the top at the same time. Boy that stuff is good, I’m glad I brought back a couple cases of it. ;)

We’re signing up for this cruise hopefully on Tuesday. I’ll send her a e-mail this weekend and hopefully she can get back with me on Tuesday. I’m ready to become legit. :D

We can’t wait to go, in the meantime we have a Glory cruise scheduled for September to hold us over. :p

I bought 2 bottles of that last month on my splendor cruise...its the best!!!

Archived