~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

ok....I relinquish my duties of watching this thread for today......been here for hours and no activity......dont tell me you people actually have lives and arent sitting in front of a computer all weekend.:p hope ya all had a great weekend.....

Sorry Roy,

Had to work the Festival in the Park then had to drive 35 miles for a friend's cook out and just got home. So, are you stuck on the road? Ypu know anything about the hotel RV posted in the hotel section?

Sorry Roy,

Had to work the Festival in the Park then had to drive 35 miles for a friend's cook out and just got home. So, are you stuck on the road? Ypu know anything about the hotel RV posted in the hotel section?

yah, im stuck up here in new york....reload in the am for boston, then head to miami

I dont know anything about that hotel.....its closer to the ship than the holiday inn would be.....in fact, I may look into that for my upcoming kenny chesney concert.....the price seems great....I know I looked at the best western in that area and he wanted like $225 a night....so I eased a bit farther from downtown....Im sure these days just about any of the hotels will be willing to deal...

I dont know anything about that hotel.....its closer to the ship than the holiday inn would be.....in fact, I may look into that for my upcoming kenny chesney concert.....the price seems great....I know I looked at the best western in that area and he wanted like $225 a night....so I eased a bit farther from downtown....Im sure these days just about any of the hotels will be willing to deal...

Not sure about it saying ...full payment now!

Wow, you get to head for the sun! But, I would not want to drive in Miami for anything. That's whay I avoid cruises from Miami.

Wow, you get to head for the sun! But, I would not want to drive in Miami for anything. That's whay I avoid cruises from Miami.

Hey, that's my neck of the woods you're talking about!:D Hee, hee....I have a friend that lives in Miami, and thankfuly she always comes up to visit since her Mom lives near me. So, I hardly ever have to drive to Miami.

Today was the first day in 5 days that we hardly had rain. We had 5+ inches yesterday and most of it look like it was in my tree lawn. I drove up to an expo in Orlando yesterday and missed most of it.

Roy - honk when you pass West Palm Beach. :D

Its been raining here forever :( The NASCAR race was rained out.

Work really was NOT fun tonight. I was super busy and then they sent people home early and I was left in my dept. all by myself. Its all clothing...from ladies to mens to infants. Then I had to do the phone from 9-11pm with NO break. It was a rough day.night. I really need a cruise :D

Hey, that's my neck of the woods you're talking about!:D Hee, hee....I have a friend that lives in Miami, and thankfuly she always comes up to visit since her Mom lives near me. So, I hardly ever have to drive to Miami.

Today was the first day in 5 days that we hardly had rain. We had 5+ inches yesterday and most of it look like it was in my tree lawn. I drove up to an expo in Orlando yesterday and missed most of it.

Roy - honk when you pass West Palm Beach. :D

Didn't put the whole state down just Miami! I lived there for 13 years.....no desire to go back, sorry! Hey, I still support the college football team, and maybe the pro one since they got Pat White!

Didn't put the whole state down just Miami! I lived there for 13 years.....no desire to go back, sorry! Hey, I still support the college football team, and maybe the pro one since they got Pat White!

No offense because I agree with you! I hate going to Miami and find evey reason not to. The furthest south I'll go is to the stadium to see the Marlins (but only night games due to the heat). Got to see my first Dolphin game last year (lived here since 72). The current stadium is not even near Miami. Unfortunately, they are building a new Marlins stadium where the old Orange Bowl was. So it's going to be IN Miami. Fortunately, it'll have a retractable roof for those HOT, HOT days of summer.

Every one, have a great Memorial Day.

Hey Gang!!!

Happy Memorial day to my friends south of the boarder!!!!!

Thanks KiM!

I talked to my friends in Thunder Bay yesterday....they said your Holiday was last weekend! Sorry, we missed it hope you had a Happy one. Happy Memorial Day to everyone this side of the BORDER

No offense because I agree with you! I hate going to Miami and find evey reason not to. The furthest south I'll go is to the stadium to see the Marlins (but only night games due to the heat). Got to see my first Dolphin game last year (lived here since 72). The current stadium is not even near Miami. Unfortunately, they are building a new Marlins stadium where the old Orange Bowl was. So it's going to be IN Miami. Fortunately, it'll have a retractable roof for those HOT, HOT days of summer.

Every one, have a great Memorial Day.

Hey Kathi,

You took my place in the beautiful sunshine state......I left in 1972! I have only been back for visits (and vacations - mainly to the West Coast). My ex in-laws still live there, and I have a cousin outside Orlando. It really just got bigger then I like but, I don't like Richmond or DC either. It was a fun place to grow up! And I miss the ocean! Grew up in SW Miami...graduated from SW Miami High School! Pulled some heart strings when they tore down the Orange Bowl!

Happy Memorial Day

Relaxing a bit before work. I only work 6:00-10:30 tonight. Its once again pouring rain. I know the NASCAR race started then rain delayed. I think they will get it in today.

I've only been to Fl. 2 times. It was fun but short...it was for our 2 cruises. :D

My fav area is north Florida, around Tallahassee. Lots of reasons we want to move out of this area. We have no family down here. My DB loves near Tampa and keeps trying to get us to move there, but it's just like here. At some point we'll put the house up for sale and move to the north part of the state. Even after 30+ years, I miss the seasons.

My fav area is north Florida, around Tallahassee. Lots of reasons we want to move out of this area. We have no family down here. My DB loves near Tampa and keeps trying to get us to move there, but it's just like here. At some point we'll put the house up for sale and move to the north part of the state. Even after 30+ years, I miss the seasons.

It is a pretty area around there. Tampa has grown a lot too, I remember when St. Pete and Clearwater had nothing there. Lived in Clearwater for awhile in the 90th. (McDill AFB).

Cheri, don't work too hard...just got rained out from working in the yard! Laying landscaping cloth.

A special THANKS to all our Vetern's and well wishes to all for a Happy Memorial Day!

Hope everyone has a goodnight. I think I will be working at nurse tonight. Ms Marbles is having her first litter. Never know what to expect with first's.

Nutty, RVguy, Jenny, Krissi; I hope everyones hears from Johna tomorrow.

I think I will be working at nurse tonight. Ms Marbles is having her first litter. Never know what to expect with first's.

LOL We laughed so hard when Penny whelped her first litter. Our DS Steve was 12 and was doing a great job with the video camera until the first puppy was born. He dropped the camera and ran...it was still filming but laying on the floor sideways! We still laugh about it. Nothing we said would make him come back until all the puppies were born and cleaned up.

Best of luck to Ms. Marbles....no judgments...but shouldn't that be MRS. Marbles???;):D

Night all....Hope Ms. Marbles has an easy time Annette...Bless her heart. New kittens are so exciting. I hope to hear from Johna tomorow....I'm sure she will be busy but I will try her if I don't hear from her by noon or so....Everyone have a great day tomorrow! :)

Well, it was a long night with no results, so off to work I go and probably can expect a another long night tonight. Kathi, that is so funny! One does not know what to expect until it happens. I don't know about puppies but Manx want you right there, rubbing their tummy and heads just like a person. Spoiled rotten!

She is actually, CH Romanxx Magnefinic (sp) Marbles of AnaManxs but I just call her Ms Marbles, but you are right it should now be Mrs. Marble, lol. I wil have to let her that! A proper lady she must be! Most of the time I just call her Marb.......

Hope everyone has a good day, I do believe I need some coffee!

Taking a quick break. Just got home from the store. As soon as I was leaving the store, the skies opened up! I am sooooo tired of rain! They say it will continue for the rest of the week :(

Hopefully baby kittens tonight Annette! I'm going to look at that link. Then its off to make a cake. Its a recipe Dan heard on the radio. I can't imagine how these ingredients will work, but time will tell!

Now you have us interested. What Ingredients?

Just spoke to Johna.....someone booked today. She is going to call the Big "C" to get our numbers for me! I haven't been to the Big "C" role call in awhile, I guess I should go check it out and try to send them this way!

I got soaked yesterday .... doing the flowers. My mom is on kitten watch for me. She going to call me if anything starts. Not that I can leave work anyway!

Just put the cake in the oven. Its weird. Heres the recipe. I have to say, it smelled good, but I love strawberries.

1 pkg. miniature marshmallows

1 yellow cake mix

2 (10 oz.) pkgs. strawberries, thawed

1 (3 oz.) pkg. strawberry Jello

Grease 13 x 9 inch pan. Layer bottom of pan with miniature marshmallows. Mix cake mix according to directions on box. Pour over marshmallows. Mix strawberries and Jello. Spoon over cake batter. Bake according to directions on box.

Dan said the recipe said the marshmallows should cook up. I don't see how but I am curious.

I was going to ask what the Big C was...I just got it :o I think I was a tad slow. Glad to see another booking!

Now you have us interested. What Ingredients?

Just spoke to Johna.....someone booked today. She is going to call the Big "C" to get our numbers for me! I haven't been to the Big "C" role call in awhile, I guess I should go check it out and try to send them this way!

I got soaked yesterday .... doing the flowers. My mom is on kitten watch for me. She going to call me if anything starts. Not that I can leave work anyway!

We're in, we’re in . . . . I just got off the phone with Johna about an hour ago. :D We are going to Alaska, We are going to Alaska :p

Archived