~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Cruise Video

Check it out and let me know what you think. I am trying to put music they will not allow it. The didn't like one I used. Guess I have to go somwhere that I pay to use the music.

Anyway - give me some feedback!

Wow, Annette, that's fantastic. I really enjoyed it. You're good.

We're in, we’re in . . . . I just got off the phone with Johna about an hour ago. :D We are going to Alaska, We are going to Alaska :p

It must have been you she talked to right before me! Whoo Hoo...Welcome! Be sure and list your birthday and check out the stuff on the members page! I just put the spaceneedle webcam link under Seattle!

I called and made grandson official. Third passenger had actually went up a dollar! But the same as earlysaver on the big "C" rate. I just checked the price to ea at the Space Needle...don't think that will be in my budget! But, to just go up to Observation deck isn't too bad. The web cam is really neat! Look at all those tall building!

I don't think I can wait that long! :(

But, I would not want to drive in Miami for anything. That's whay I avoid cruises from Miami.

Oh, don't do that. We flew into FLL and hired a service to pick us up and deliver us to our Miami hotel. It was great!!! It was only about $60 round trip for 2.

LOL RVman, you sound like us. I was so excited when I had it booked with Johna.

I checked the price to eat at the space needle a couple of weeks ago. Dan told me a few nights ago he would like to eat there. I told him the menu/prices and he said on 2nd thought LOL. I can spend the money better on the cruise!

Thanks everyone, my wife and I are looking forward to this cruise. It’s something that we’ve talked about numerous times but it never materialized.

Now I’m ready to get my airfare secured while it’s still low.

I'm ready to go :D

RVman - did I ask where you're from in Florida? Old age....sorry can't remember.

I have a spreadsheet with group info. I can add you to the list...what is your and your wife's names?

Annette - any kittens yet??

Cheri - your cake sounds interesting. How's it taste?

Awwww, how adorable. Congrats to you and Ms. Marbles :D Now I can't wait to see pics!

Off to Mooresville for the day. Going to see my daughters and grand kids. Another rainy day. I don't remember a day of nothing but sunshine. Everyone have a great day!

Focusing on getting all my work done before I leave by end of day tomorrow so just thought I would take a break while I drink my Special K Protein Drink and see what is going on. Yep-I have lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks on the Special K diet which I am sure will be gained next week on the Pride! Just trying to stay ahead of the weight and not behind-no pun intended.

Cake sounds great-we make one for our senior group at church that is called dump cake. I know it is a can of cherry pie filling and yellow cake mix and I am sure there is something else in there like a stick of butter and you would think how that will come out but it is really good. Especially with a dollop of ice cream.

Well, will check in again after I get back from the Pride. I hope it is a good cruise-I have read on here that the beds aren't the same ones as the other ships and if I have to listen to Dennis snore all night-he will be sleeping on the Lido deck.

Focusing on getting all my work done before I leave by end of day tomorrow so just thought I would take a break while I drink my Special K Protein Drink and see what is going on. Yep-I have lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks on the Special K diet which I am sure will be gained next week on the Pride! Just trying to stay ahead of the weight and not behind-no pun intended.

Cake sounds great-we make one for our senior group at church that is called dump cake. I know it is a can of cherry pie filling and yellow cake mix and I am sure there is something else in there like a stick of butter and you would think how that will come out but it is really good. Especially with a dollop of ice cream.

Well, will check in again after I get back from the Pride. I hope it is a good cruise-I have read on here that the beds aren't the same ones as the other ships and if I have to listen to Dennis snore all night-he will be sleeping on the Lido deck.

Can't say what the other beds were like, but the PRIDE were great, I did not have any problems at all. I was on the 5th floor/Upper. Beautiful ship! Everyone was super onboard. We did have one snag with the safe, it doesn't like those Walmart gift cards. But they were there within 10 minutes - we were a little stressed since we had an early jeep ride!

Have a Woderful time. They have a silly morning show you will see about a hundred times a day on the TV. Becareful on the Lido deck it is quite slipperly! :eek:

Karen & Dennis - have a great time on the Pride. Can't wait for your review.

Annette - congrats on your new fur babies. We need pictures!! It's great that you have two potential show quality.

I made a cake litter cake for Justin's birthday. The entire thing is edible with tootsie rolls melted on top :eek::D You put it in a new cat litter pan and serve it with a cat pooper scooper :D

Hpim2165.jpg

Jenny, I love that ...I had never seen one like that. I am going to have to take one with me the next show I go to! What is the topping made out of! And how do you get it inthe pan, since it is plastic. Is there a foil pan inside?

You make the cake in a regular pan then transfer it over to the litter box after its cooled a little. The topping is vanilla sandwich cookies crumbled up and you take 1/4 of them and add green food coloring to them :D It tastes really good but I had to eat it with my eyes closed :eek:

Karen & Dennis enjoy your cruise, I wish we were going with you. I've been off work all week. We should have done something besides working around the house all week.

I love that cat litter cake, that’s hilarious. I don't think I would want the first bite tho ;)

Annette, we had a kitten I guess you would call it a Manx. We called it a bobtail anyhow it was solid white with one green eye and one blue eye. Are those rare, would you call it a Manx?

Unfortunately a neighbors pit bull got out and came through our screened in porch and killed it. My wife was devastated.

The cat litter cake reminded me of the dirt cake I made for Steven's 6th or 7th birthday. It had gummy worms and bugs with crushed oreo cookies and chocolate pudding. It was very, very, very good!! (the oreo cookies and pudding part...I left the gummy worms and bugs for the kids.)

I saw the picture before I read it and wondered why a cat litter box was on the screen LOL! Thats a funny cake. Never seen 1 like that. Bet it got alot of funny comments!

I know the feeling Mark. My cat Ashes was almost 12. He wanted out 1 day. I went outside and a neighbors Pit bull came out of nowhere. I tried to save my poor cat. I was out there kicking the dog trying to get it away. I would never hurt a animal but I had no mercy because it killed my poor old cat. We called animal control and the dog was put down. I felt bad because it was the owners fault for allowing this dog to be out and run loose. Took me 3 years to get another cat. Ozzy is and will be a indoor cat!

Archived