~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Nutty, I went to another post from Annette. She posted there is an extension of the deposit until june 9th. Here is some of what she has posted also:

Here is our Official Pricing!

Carnival Spirit sailing May 11, 2010

Inside 4B $595 per person

Balcony 8B $979 per person

Third and Fourth passenger rates SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME UNTIL SECURED BY DEPOSIT

Prices include cruise fare, port charges and government fees.

To book this cruise contact Johna at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609. Please be sure to clearly mention that you are INTERESTED IN BOOKING THE CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE ABOARD THE ALASKA - MAY 11, 2010 SAILING.

Hummm will do some more checking on tripadvisor but that price works for me. We will probably come in 2 nights early to get accustommed to the time change,

You know what? Excellent point. I never thought about the time change. I'de be going to bed at midnight and it would be 9:00pm :eek:

if anyone wants to get out of the city, there is a place near my house, its the silverdale beach resort......there are tons of great reviews.....if any of you decide this is an option....I can pick you up from the airport...or there is actually a shuttle right from sea tac airport that takes you to the front door.....then on cruise day, we can all load up in a van, take a ride on the seattle ferry and get dropped off right at the cruise ship....just an idea......as you can probably tell, im bored here tonight......for those of you that dont know me, hmmm? I guess thats all of you...Im a truck driver, I travel all across the country, tonight im in sioux falls s.d, heading to new york..

I am jealous! I've always wanted to go to NY. I think we would of been sometime since its only about a 10 hour drive (I think)

I was just telling Dan I was a little nervous about Seattle. Our other cruises, we just drove to port. This is totally different. I was nervous about flying~trying to find hotels~and getting to the port. You are a wealth of information Roy!

I am jealous! I've always wanted to go to NY. I think we would of been sometime since its only about a 10 hour drive (I think)

I was just telling Dan I was a little nervous about Seattle. Our other cruises, we just drove to port. This is totally different. I was nervous about flying~trying to find hotels~and getting to the port. You are a wealth of information Roy!

you have a ton of options....and even though Im a step cruiser with the group, Im gonna make myself availible for anything the group might need...I know what its like going into a new city and trying to get around...I just did it in long beach ca....I want you all to have a great vacation, and If I can assist in that, well, all the better.....oh, and if theres any nuttier folks in the group..I have a yamaha rhino atv which I will be putting some miles on the day before the cruise out in the woods...its a blast!!! . back to hotels.....I was looking at the rates at the silverdale beach hotel....they seem pretty reasonible....I called enterprise car rentals...I can get a 15 passenger van to haul anybody interested...if theres just a few, then I have a durango that will do....

Only been to NYC once, last August we took DD for her 16th birthday and fell in love with it.

Wow so many options now this is great!!!

I dont do nyc in my big rig...I stick to upstate ny.....its much nicer up there..

I agree Kim. The more I read and hear, the more excited I am getting and we have so long to go.

Everytime we take a trip, it seems to be Myrtle beach or Nebraska. We are planning a 4 night trip to the beach in August. This time, no kids or Grandkids :D

I like the idea of the Holiday Inn. We were looking for something reasonable downtown and I had actually already looked at this hotel as a possible. What's your take on the Comfort Suites on Roy St?

We're thinking of flying in on Sunday so we can have a couple days to do the tourist stuff....and try to get use to the time change. :rolleyes:

Right now I have 25 1/2 (the 1/2 is Annette's grandson) listed on the spread sheet that have either booked with Johna or another method. I'm probably missing a few, but those are the people that have been posting and want to be part of this group. If I've missed you and you want to be included....speak up!!:eek:

Sorry Nutty, not sure about the deposit. I know it was extended but not sure how long.

Annette, should be on shortly and she can fill you in.

Also we have a group cruise set up under Group cruises near the bottom of the main discussion page. There might be info there.

Kim

Thanks! I'll look there....:)

Nutty, I went to another post from Annette. She posted there is an extension of the deposit until june 9th. Here is some of what she has posted also:

Here is our Official Pricing!

Carnival Spirit sailing May 11, 2010

Inside 4B $595 per person

Balcony 8B $979 per person

Third and Fourth passenger rates SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME UNTIL SECURED BY DEPOSIT

Prices include cruise fare, port charges and government fees.

To book this cruise contact Johna at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609. Please be sure to clearly mention that you are INTERESTED IN BOOKING THE CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE ABOARD THE ALASKA - MAY 11, 2010 SAILING.

Thank you! :D

Hi all! Is the $25 deposit still available? Where do I find the rates...I am interested! :D Thought I had a schedule conflict but that fell through...So info please! :)

Hi nuttycruisegirl. Welcome to our thread. It looks like the deadline was extended so you have plenty of time to join us. Call or email Johna. She's great!

Hi all! Is the $25 deposit still available? Where do I find the rates...I am interested! :D Thought I had a schedule conflict but that fell through...So info please! :)

Hi Nutty

We would love to have you, the more nuts the better! lol The $25.00 reduced deposit is still available until June 9, 2009 and we are still lower than all others even early savor since our prices include taxes, other posted prices do not. Please visit our member thread for that folder. I can not post prices on this thread. Member Group Folder

You should find several folders with our group info there. E-Mailif you have any questions

Hi Nutty

We would love to have you, the more nuts the better! lol The $25.00 reduced deposit is still available until June 9, 2009 and we are still lower than all others even early savor since our prices include taxes, other posted prices do not. Please visit our member thread for that folder. I can not post prices on this thread. Member Group Folder

You should find several folders with our group info there. E-Mailif you have any questions

Oh I'm a nut alright! :D Thanks for the info...You have mail!:D

Hi nuttycruisegirl. Welcome to our thread. It looks like the deadline was extended so you have plenty of time to join us. Call or email Johna. She's great!

Hi Kathi! Thanks for the welcome...I'll give Johna a buzz...I love her! She hears from me way too much....Too much for her and my credit card! :D;)

If anyone gets info on the Holiday Inn we can post a thread in member folder under Seattle Hotels. We also will be arriving either Sat or Sunday, guess it depend on the bargins we get. I think Jenny's group is also arriving on Sat or Sunday. I went in and told my boss I needed 2 weeks off today....didn't go to well so I told 10 days!

It looks like Comfort Inn also has some hotels around the area with reasonable rates. The rates around now should be about the same as next year. We probably should book early since they may have a big deal since this is the first Carnival round trip out of Seattle.

Archived