~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

We are doing an RCCL to the Bahamas in September. We got $ back on another cruise from last OCT that the weather was so bad on an had to use within the year so price too good to pass up! Last chance for RCCL!

Just a shorty 4 days to Nassua and Half Moon Cay but it's a cruise!

P1120972.JPG

Just had to share this pic to get all drooling! Those strawberries are calling my name!

We are doing an RCCL to the Bahamas in September. We got $ back on another cruise from last OCT that the weather was so bad on an had to use within the year so price too good to pass up! Last chance for RCCL!

Just a shorty 4 days to Nassua and Half Moon Cay but it's a cruise!

P1120972.JPG

Just had to share this pic to get all drooling! Those strawberries are calling my name!

i have been staying away from dessert for about 6 months now i am ready for dessert OMG..... i love strawberrys

eva:p

We have a call in to Johnua, we may do the B2B Caribbean cruise in Jan/Feb 2011. It sounds like an exciting cruise, will keep everyone posted.

I always need something to look forward to and what better way than our next cruise.

We have a call in to Johnua, we may do the B2B Caribbean cruise in Jan/Feb 2011. It sounds like an exciting cruise, will keep everyone posted.

I always need something to look forward to and what better way than our next cruise.

We have definitely booked this cruise, anyone want to come along?

Hey Everyone,

Trying to plan a little of what to do in Seattle, but have no idea where we may want to eat. Have you guys heard of any good, moderately priced restaurants in the downtown or waterfront areas?

I have just started looking around at what we want to do in Seattle, and the Frommers site that Annette spoke of was a good start! Also in the 1st time cruisers board they have over 100 pages on Seattle alone.

I haven't really for sure found anything as far as restaurants, but we will see...

I have just started looking around at what we want to do in Seattle, and the Frommers site that Annette spoke of was a good start! Also in the 1st time cruisers board they have over 100 pages on Seattle alone.

I haven't really for sure found anything as far as restaurants, but we will see...

That site is very useful, thanks. Wish I could get a better idea on the restaurants' pricing, though. I'm hoping the hotel can recommend some good restaurants nearby that are less then $20/plate.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to check and see if anyone has any plans for cruises after this one!!!!!!!!!

We are looking at maybe a Southern Carrib. out of Fl Lauderdale or San Juan, want to see what Carnival or CC has to offer.

Our plans are still open at this time.

FYI, I've been following this thread on a possible cruise February 2012.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=24152509&posted=1#post24152509

It's wild because the itinerary isn't even posted yet. We have no idea if Carnival Miracle is repeating the Aruba, Grand Turk, Curacao & La Romano itinerary in 2012. There are already over 80 people that have said they want to go!!!:eek: Ever since the movie Cocktail, when the Beach Boys sang Kokomo, I've wanted to go to Aruba!! :rolleyes:

Check it out...I've already put my name in. And just think it's only around 650 days away! :D

Hi all only 3 sleeps before we leave Johannesburg , still have not thought what to pack the only important item left are out kitties to the kennels, not looking forward to that. Thanks to you all all it has been fun reading your posts and really look forward to finally meeting you all

Graham and Francis

Have a safe trip! See you onboard at Sail Away..... Lido next, Fantail Bar area after Muster!

My mom is watching my kitties! I am usre they will let me know when I get back that they are mad at me for being gone so long.

Kathi, sounds like fun, I will get my eye on it but I cannot take off from work the 1-10 of any month due to goverment paperwork/filing I have to do. They will not make it an official group until Carnival gives them group rates and sets the schedule. So you may take the record for the longest group in waiting! But that's the way to get more interst if people keep talking it up!

Kathi, I signed up for that one as well. I love all the spirit class ships so when a good itn. is on one of them I tend to gravitate to it.

Safe trip Graham and Francis. Hope to see you on board!!!!

Well it is official, everyone in my house has a cold....grrrrrrrrr must rest and get rid of it but so much still to do.

I am one of those people who has to leave the house completely spotless when I go away.....just so if anything happens while we are away and people have to come into my house they won't think I am a slob...:eek:

Everyone have a awesome Friday

Check out our food! menus

"These are current - from a 12 day cruise, but the 7 day menus are within

(d71 - d77)"

All the raves are GREAT on the "SPIRIT"; can't wait to sail her, MIRCLE next in my quest to try out all the SPIRIT class ships! Been on the PRIDE twice!

It's wild because the itinerary isn't even posted yet. We have no idea if Carnival Miracle is repeating the Aruba, Grand Turk, Curacao & La Romano itinerary in 2012. There are already over 80 people that have said they want to go!!!:eek: Ever since the movie Cocktail, when the Beach Boys sang Kokomo, I've wanted to go to Aruba!! :rolleyes:

Check it out...I've already put my name in. And just think it's only around 650 days away! :D

Thanks Kathy I will check out the threads and see whats happeining

Kathy this looks like the same Itinerary that we are doing on our B2B for Feb 7/2011, but we would love to do it again in 2012 if the price is right. We added our name to the list and will see what happens

Packed Elmer's bag and it weight 54 pounds so back to the drawing board. I think I am just going to pay for a third bag (for the two of us) and not worry about all this trying to fit everything in! I didn't even get my White Elephant's in nor leave any room for items to come back. :confused:

Packed Elmer's bag and it weight 54 pounds so back to the drawing board. I think I am just going to pay for a third bag (for the two of us) and not worry about all this trying to fit everything in! I didn't even get my White Elephant's in nor leave any room for items to come back. :confused:

oh no! Take out half that stuff :)

(haha I am one to talk) I have to work hard to be under the weight limit, and usually pack an empty bag so it I need it for stuff I am bringing home, I will have it. That way I only pay the 3rd bag charge one of the flights, instead of round trip...

If Elmer's bags are that heavy, how heavy are yours? :)

Hey Everyone,

Trying to plan a little of what to do in Seattle, but have no idea where we may want to eat. Have you guys heard of any good, moderately priced restaurants in the downtown or waterfront areas?

Try Ivar's at the waterfront, they have a walk-up fish & chips, where you can kick back on the side of the place (they have little tables) and feed the seagulls your fries, very entertaining! Or you can go into the restaurant if you prefer indoor dining. Food is good in both, if you ever saw Steven King's Rose Red, it was the place "sister" worked. :)

There are more good eats around the Pike Place Market and the Hard Rock Cafe just opened a couple of months ago in the downtown area.

I ♥ Seattle! :D

Hey Dana, I am thinking of doing it the opposite way. I have some goodies for each Meet and Greet and the Sail Away, plus a surprize goody for my grandson for his door hanger each day. :D I could hand carry, but debating if it is worth it to me to carry on for $32. ; probably not. :confused:

I may take a old suitcase I can leave or toss in one of the carryon's for the way back. I have some old luggage that was going to goodwill anyway! So not much of a loss if I leave it. :rolleyes:

I got Elmer's down to 48 pounds, so good there. Mine I believe is good. I havn't started the carry-on's. It's just the airlines and trying to meet there regulations. So certain items have to be packed in checked. Definetly rearranging in Seattle. Debating on the wine, bring from here or try to find a place in Seattle to pick up. Someone said it was very expensive there. Again, have to be in checked baggage. :mad:

And winter clothes are heavy and bulky! :eek:

Kim, I could be ready too - take me five minutes!

you sound super organized Annette. I have actually packed almost all of my clothes in 2 carry on suitcases and just all the other stuff and Mikes clothes in the suitcases and garmet bag has all our dinner clothes and coats

I would love to go now but with us all sick I am hoping the extra week gets us good as new!!!!

Also trying to decide where to eat but might just wing it. If all on time we will be in Seattle around noon on Sunday and want to do 3 small excursions so will do 1 when we get in and save the other 2 for Monday. Since we are coming from the east coast time change may hit us.

I hope to get to meet each and every one of you.!!!!!!

Get well ...................

My allergies have been so bad this year, I am hoping the change of area will do me good! We are also coming from the East Coast and I think the hot tub will be calling me the first night at the hotel!

We have so much planned, I hope we can get it all in.

89 here tomorrow. what happen to Spring - straight from Winter to Summer! The heat was on here on Monday - now the air!

I have to pack an extra bag just for my DH electronic gadgets, adapter's galore :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOL

Archived