Carnival Conquest Rooms?

I'm going to be cruising the Conquest later this year, and right now we're trying to decide what room to get and how many in the room. There's a fairly substantial discount for a 3rd and 4th person, but is it worth it? And how does a 3rd and 4th person fit? The picture looks like it barely fits the two twin beds.

Also, I wanted some suggestions on where I should try to book. We will be getting an interior or ocean view room (haven't decided which), but what in your experience is the best general area?

Thanks in advance!

Insides are 185 s.f. vs. 220 s.f for OVs. These cabins are actually considered quite large by cruising standards, especially the OVs.

We were just in a 1A port hole cabin, 2211 and loved the location and the port holes and it was larger than a inside cabin plus you could see out, but you can only book 2 into a 1A. Good for kids though. Not good for adults who want to sleep together as they have one bed and one convertible sofa on the lower levels, upper levels are two twins for all the cabins Iv seen that are 1As. Good way to save money for kids though.

Find a inexpensive cabin for you and choose a lower priced cabin next door or across the hall for the kids?? How many are going? 4?

We like the upper decks for convenience, but Im a little older than you so fewer steps is a bigger deal for older folks but I wouldnt think it would matter to you if you are younger. All the insides and OVs are pretty standard no matter where they are, just dont get one below the pool.

We've got a fairly large group of family and friends going. The people that would potentially be in the same room are friends. The four of us are grad students trying to save a buck (or hundred), but not at the risk of being completely miserable.

We've got a fairly large group of family and friends going. The people that would potentially be in the same room are friends. The four of us are grad students trying to save a buck (or hundred), but not at the risk of being completely miserable.

College aged, can climb into a bunk bed much more easily than these old bones. The cabins really are considered large by cruising standards. I found we didnt even look out our window that much, you can do a inside cabin and probably not care. At your age you will want to be up dancing in the dance club at night or watching the shows, or singing or listening to the xrated comedy at night surely?

There are showers in the spa that are bigger if more than one person needs to shower at the same time and the spa is free. There is a wet and dry room in the shower if you are into that stuff before or after.

I wouldnt sweat which cabin at your age. Save the money.

Pay attention to what is above and below you. We learned that from our PVP and she does a great job for us. We have been in 2274, 2276 and 7276. My son worked on the Conquest and an irate father came in the main lounge where they were setting the stage, etc after a show. They were staying in inside cabins right above it.

I'm going to be cruising the Conquest later this year, and right now we're trying to decide what room to get and how many in the room. There's a fairly substantial discount for a 3rd and 4th person, but is it worth it? And how does a 3rd and 4th person fit? The picture looks like it barely fits the two twin beds.

Also, I wanted some suggestions on where I should try to book. We will be getting an interior or ocean view room (haven't decided which), but what in your experience is the best general area?

Thanks in advance!

Three of us (girls in our 30's) with lots of stuff stayed in 1441 on Conquest...Plenty of room. We had the two twins and the sofa converted to a bed....It was made up as a bed the whole time...never a sofa...If you had a 4th it would be on a bunk that lowered from the wall...So it would only be down at night to sleep....I think it would be OK and you'd save some cash....:D

My family of four had an inside on the Glory last year - Glory is the same class of ship as the Conquest. For the inside, there were two twin beds that were pushed together for the DH and me, and the two teen girls had bunks that lowered from the ceiling. The steward lowered the bunks the first night, and they stayed down the whole trip.

We booked the same type of cabin this year. We simply would rather spend the money on other features of the cruise, like shore excursions, instead of upgrading the cabin. We were in 2334, which is pretty much in the middle of the ship. The location was quiet and motion-free.

You trade quiet and stillness for being closer to the entertainment areas of the ship - the cabins on the upper decks are closer to the clubs, lido area, and pools. I'd have to say that we didn't mind having the walk to those places, and never waited for elevators. We met another family that was miserable because their 4C cabin was directly over one of the late-night venues, and they like to go to bed early. But it's a matter of personal preference - if you don't plan on hitting the hay early, the upper floor would be fine for your group.

So think over things like how close you want to be to attractions, and how sensitive you might be to ocean motion, and pick from those factors. And have a great cruise - it's a wonderful vacation!!!!!

Archived