Pushing Tanzanite

derf5585

mafig - I highly recommend him. He's a man of integrity, and it's always a pleasure to do business with him. E-mail him and tell him what you're looking for. He'll have a nice selection ready for you to see.

derf - a friend of mine bought his wife a $300 vacuum cleaner for their 25th anniversary. Last I heard, he was still holed up in the garage ... with the gift!

Al

Tanzanite may be the hype as are diamonds, etc., etc.... My husband is an archeologist and knew of tanzanite a long time ago before it ever became popular. He knows a lot more than I do about how it is mined etc...what that has to do with archeology....digging up bones and rocks...I guess are like digging up rocks and stones :). Anyway...to each his own...some people don't like diamonds, some don't care where tanzanite comes from....and then some do and wouldn't want to settle for anything less...just like a diamond.

• 1 month later...

The idea of buying Tanzanite as a monetary investment isn't sound. Right now there is a limited supply of Tanzanite however you never know when a new mine somewhere will be found.

Jewelry and gemstones are an investment in a lifestyle. People purchase special items to mark certain events in the lives..... a marriage, a graduation, an anniversary, a vacation, birthdays etc. There are things much more practical to buy rather then gemstones,diamonds and jewelry. However in twenty years will your loved one be still cooing over that dishwasher or vacuum you bought?

Enjoy life and treat yourself and loved ones well.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

Archived