Seabourn Odyssey 19 September 2009

alfa

Hi all,

after much consideration and reviewing all your posts, we have cancelled our Oceania cruise and chosen Seabourn.

I thank all for those efforts and opinions on Seabourn Cruises and I am very happy to be part of the Seabourn Odyssey cruise leaving Istanbul on 19 September 2009.

I have so far been unsuccessful in finding a roll call for this cruise, can anyone help ?

Thanks in advance

Alfa :D

Welcome Alfa,

We will be boarding the ship on the 19th for 21 days so will see you on board. After sailing on Seabourn many times I can assure you that you are in for a real treat. Perhaps we can arrange to meet at the sail away party along with any other cc members who will be sailing with us.

Karen.

We will be boarding in Istanbul as well. We are on for 14 days and can not wait. This is our second Seabourn cruise. The first was a 7 day cruise last Oct. We enjoyed ourselves so much and were impressed with every detail of the experience, especially the wonderful people we met. Hope to meet you all.

Very well done Alfa!

I wish you a fantastic cruise!

I'm still debating with my husband if we will go on the Odyssey August 15 for 3 weeks! He calls it "bus hopping" now; too port incentive for him!

Maybe I will need another partner!

Well, it is either this cruise or half the World cruise (53 days) he can chose and still has two weeks from today!

Have a nice weekend!

Marja

Marja,

if i have done the port before and if I do not care for it I just love to stay onboard and relax by the forward jacuzzi and enjoy an empty ship.

Hope to see you and your husband in August.

I know......... but René is René! Too many cruises scare him......... he likes to be at home and do his own things, go from here to there and be busy. I've suggested that he will bring his fishing gear....

But anyway, it will be one or the other, this 3 week cruise or 53 days in January! His call! I'm soooooo fare..... I even would sacrifice the Winter Olympics!

Marja

Marja,

I am sacrificing the winter olympics too in order to do 53 days of the world cruise. And it is actually a big sacrifice for me because I am really into the winter sports. I only hope SB will be broadcasting the events, especially since there will be so many sea days and trivia only takes up one hour.

Archived