Pool Exercise Equip on Solstice?

Denny01

I've learned a great deal from these threads and I don't think I've ever initiated one - most questions get answered reading through the posts. I thought I remembered seeing one on this subject, but a search didn't turn anything up. So here goes:

We are using those waist-floats and foam barbells in our pool. My wife had Therapy and they got her on those. I'm using them now. They are very handy, but take up room.

Does the Solstice (or any other Celebrity ship) have those available for checkout and use? Save us a lot of room.

Thanks in advance.

Denny

I've learned a great deal from these threads and I don't think I've ever initiated one - most questions get answered reading through the posts. I thought I remembered seeing one on this subject, but a search didn't turn anything up. So here goes:

We are using those waist-floats and foam barbells in our pool. My wife had Therapy and they got her on those. I'm using them now. They are very handy, but take up room.

Does the Solstice (or any other Celebrity ship) have those available for checkout and use? Save us a lot of room.

Thanks in advance.

Denny

I don't remember seeing any pool equipment for check out on any of the sailings I have been on in over 10 years. There is not a lot of room in cruise pools which is why they probably don't handle this and if the ship is moving it is more to fly overboard in a wind.

Hope this helps.

Sue

Archived