Pet Shops in Bermuda?

Hi, I'm sailing to Bermuda in August and I'm leaving my little furbaby behind with my husband. Have any of you animal lovers, that have been to Bermuda, ever seen any pet shops? Can't go home without bringing her something!:) Thanks.

If you do a google search there is about five.

You can visit Pic-A-Pet which is upstairs on the left about two thirds of the way up Queen St in Hamilton coming from the ferry terminal.

Noah's Ark and the Animal and Garden House are better shops but they are off the tourist routes - you need a car to get there and it would cost a lot to do it by taxi.

Hi, I'm sailing to Bermuda in August and I'm leaving my little furbaby behind with my husband. Have any of you animal lovers, that have been to Bermuda, ever seen any pet shops? Can't go home without bringing her something!:) Thanks.

Awwwww! I gotta say I love this question!!! I'll be leaving my fur baby home as well (and in a kennel:eek:) so now the pressure is on to find her a souvenir. :D

Pet Care is a very small shop with little selection and, again, not so easy to get to. It's on the no. 1 bus route but you'd have to get off the bus then wait half an hour for the next one.

Puppy Love Enterprise is not a pet shop at all, they are pedigree puppy importers.

Pet Care is a very small shop with little selection and, again, not so easy to get to. It's on the no. 1 bus route but you'd have to get off the bus then wait half an hour for the next one.

Puppy Love Enterprise is not a pet shop at all, they are pedigree puppy importers.

From what I am reading I take it that there are not many pets in Bermuda.

Archived