Carnival Miracle Wedding Review and PICS 5/8/09 LONG

Congrats jersey girl, you look stunning, beautiful. I love your dress and I love your pictures. I can't wait to cruise on the Miracle. Once again Congrats to you and your husband you both look good together. :)

I am currently getting married on the miracle November 28th 2009 in Fort Lauderdale Florida. Can you give me any advice or tips? Thanks so much!!!

Congratulations!!! If you read my posts on this thread it pretty much sums it up my experience. As for tips, arrive to the port early, especially if you have a big party or many non sailers. Make a master list of everything you need for that day. Double check it and bring it with you. Make sure you have everything you'll need for that day in your carryon. Bring a box to hold cards you'll be handed by wedding guests. Delegate, Delegate, Delegate. Have extra lip gloss handy.

Lastly, try to relax. There were moments when I started to get stressed when things weren't going so smoothly (or so I thought). But the staff was so nice.

I am trying to be relaxed as possible but am nervous because i myself have never been to a wedding much less know what goes on HAHA. I have been dealing with Carnival and i was trying to avoid the Frankenstein room considering i dint think it was appropriate for my wedding although very interesting. They are basically telling me the only way to get out of that room is by having a technician play a CD i bring rather than a DJ or i can hire a pianist. They said if i go those routes my options open to either the Frankie and Johnnie's Lounge or Sam's Piano Lounge. Other than this issue i am really excited. My fiance and i are the only ones cruising since it is 8 days and not many can take the time off. I am starting from point A doing this all alone. I hope it works out.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi can ask you a crazy question. I am going on the miracle on july 2010 and getting married out of ny city. Can you tell me what room number you had or do you know what side is the best side to get your room on. My 79 year old grandmother is going with us and she likes to see the land side when the boat docks are you able to tell what side of the boat is best to see land? Thanking you in advance kelly

Hi can ask you a crazy question. I am going on the miracle on july 2010 and getting married out of ny city. Can you tell me what room number you had or do you know what side is the best side to get your room on. My 79 year old grandmother is going with us and she likes to see the land side when the boat docks are you able to tell what side of the boat is best to see land? Thanking you in advance kelly

Hi Kelly,

We were in 6196. We docked in Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau. We saw land at all of these ports. We were on the port side of the ship, so we were able to watch everyone get on and off from our balcony. Will she have a balcony?

• 1 year later...

Thank you so much for posting your reivew. We are getting married on the Miracle 7/25/2011. This review was VERY helpful. I get a little nervous since this isn't a traditional wedding hall that we can seee ahead of time or have a rehearsal. I am very excited after seeing your pics though! You looked absolutely amazing. Thanks again! :)

You had said that you rented a charter bus. If you don't mind me asking, how much was this and how many people could you fit? Many of my guests (including us) are coming from Long Island to NYC on a Monday morning and want to make this as stress-free as possible so transportation is definitely on my mind...lol.

Archived