large interior stateroom

i havent sailed with rccl since 1999. we are booked with a large interior stateroom for a family of 4. does anyone know if they are roomy. just came back from NCL spirit and the interior stateroom was very small and weren't able to unpack anything and lived out of the suitcases. thanks

From the looks of the brochure, the interior staterooms seem to have unique shapes so maybe they will at least feel larger.

I know what you mean about living out of suitcases. Our last cabin was the smallest of any cruise we'd taken (108 sq. ft!). This fall, we've booked an AB Suite.

I'd gladly consider an interior aboard Oasis. :cool:

The standard interior cabins are 172 sf while the smaller interior cabins are 149 sf. Of course the standard room sizes may work out well for some but not for others. For us the standard size cabin of 172 sf would be adequate but perhaps a little tight for four guests. Some cruisers would opt for a balcony cabin just for the added space.

We are going to cruise the Enchantment of the Seas this year and will have an interior cabin of 140 sf. That will seem a bit tight for us but I shudder to imagine a cabin of 108 sf. ... you do what you have to do and enjoy the ship. I'm sure the crew cabins are quite small and they survive.

Unfortunately i dont have much experience in interior rooms other than knowing people who have stayed in them. They seem to be roomy atleast from what i've seen. Relatives told me they turned the reading lights on at 6AM-8AM, the room lights from 8-6 then back to the reading lights until bed time to keep their internal clock in sync with the sun ;)

Have bokked interior cabins more often then not. Mine is large because I am in H/C but the norm is 172 Sq ft. if you do not spend any time 4 can do it easily (including hanging up most clothes but some thing would still be in suitcases unless you are very organized. I would opted for a JS if I had 4. These are quite a bit larger and would easily hold 4 adults.

Archived