Any idea on how to contact cruise staff?

CariBlue

On my last nite of the cruise, I had gotten some email addresses of some of the friends I made on-board, and I have lost my list! I do not even know last names! Does anyone have any ideas on how to contact people who work on the Star?

If you don't have any last names there is only one recoarse. Find someone that is sailing on the Star and ask them to try to locate the staff members for you while you are on the ship and have them let them know you have lost the email address'. I bet if you ask on here or on one of the roll calls someone will offer. Best of Luck!

As suggested above you can email the ship and in the sunject line put the employees name and position, they will get the email. It is printed and placed in their cabin mailbox.

A word of advice from the wise and one who knows a lot about the life of a crew member, be careful if you are thinking of keeping contact. Generally if you met someone who wanted to keep in contact they would have also taken your email address. Even then it is most likely they will flake out on you unless it is a "just friends" type thing.

Thank you for the review and I am going on the Star December 26th so would be glad to deliver a message for you to anyone you would like.

Archived