Legend 7A view 5226

Just booked and not too many balconies left on our summer sailing on the Legend. Only 7A's left. I know these are obstructed but how good/how bad is the view actually? We are in 5226? I was also told its better to be on the port side when you are docked at islands it always faces the island. Is that correct?

Dont know if you can remember but would you say yours had a better view because of being somewhat in between the boats or should be stick with 5226 2 to the right of yours? Both cabins are open but we just books 5226. Should we switch or was it really not much difference? thanks!

Take a look at my pic #100_0490. See that wall to the right where the other balconies extend out? The cabin you have now, 5226, is to the right of 5230 and very much closer to that wall. Your view will be a little more obstructed. If 5230 is available I would definitely switch to it. You will be further away from that wall and will also have a view in between the lifeboats.

Archived