taxis

calico79

Do you know what the cost is for taxis in Cozumel? Just an estimate. Was looking at possibly going to Paradise Beach or Playa Mia.

The fares are pre-set and rates published which is nice. I think it is about $10-12.00 to go to Paradise Beach. Rate is for the taxi not per person.

Adjacent to Paradise Beach are Playa San Francisco and Charlies n'Carlos; photos of all three in the link below.

Have a great time. :)

• 1 month later...

I just returned from Cozumel. We were in port on July 4th. The taxis were a piece of cake. We were a family of 4, walked off the boat, through the shops, the taxi line is right there. There is a board posted with pricing to probably every place they go. We went to Paradise Beach, the price on the board was listed as $13 USD. I asked the guy who was flagging the taxis if it was $13 to go to Paradise, he said yes, the taxi pulled up, I asked the driver the same thing, he said yes, we got in ! Took 10 minutes to get there, gave the driver $15 and walked into Paradise. This was at 10 AM. We left Paradise at 3:30, there must have been 30 taxis sitting in the parking lot. Same exercise, I asked the driver if it was $13 to get back to the ship, he said yes, we got in and in 10 minutes we were back at the pier and gave him $15. I know on this thread there are pictures of the price board, and from what I saw, the prices were the same.

Archived