Cruise critic get together october 23rd

southwestie

Ok,

as requested, I have arranged another get together, this time it is on Friday October 23rd, for Lunch around 12 to 1pm, drink then a meal

It is the day the QM2 returns from the round britain cruise, so many will be able to attend a lunch, also the QM2 leaves for the USA.

anyone who wants to join please add your name and send your email address.

rob

Rob, what a great idea. Trouble is I am back on the Thursday from QV in the Canaries and I wouldn't fancy the drive down and back again. I do hope it works out. On another matter, where did you post the photos from Saturday?

Ta

Rob, what a great idea. Trouble is I am back on the Thursday from QV in the Canaries and I wouldn't fancy the drive down and back again. I do hope it works out. On another matter, where did you post the photos from Saturday?

Ta

Thats a shame and ships cat too, but I thought it might be hard, really for anyone off of the QM2 round trip, we must arrange another for us though.

I post the photo and I sent one to you,also sent an email, that may have had ify photos with and other rubbish lol I think i have sorted that bit out now, dont know what happened

sounds like 23 october could be a problem for some. naturaly, where i am

i figure i can make any date. i know of someone on that incoming cruise

not attending this last time, who would like to come. that means, yes please!! count us in.:D

I will do, and the other 2 I hope, I wish everyone could be there from the last time, Gavin maybe he is on the cruise as well

I will do, and the other 2 I hope, I wish everyone could be there from the last time, Gavin maybe he is on the cruise as well

I believe 'we' are the other two in question here! :rolleyes: So l guess you can count us in Rob, will stay over in Soton and travel back the next day.

Something to look forward to after the trip, and an extra day off for us ;)

Jackie :)

I believe 'we' are the other two in question here! :rolleyes: So l guess you can count us in Rob, will stay over in Soton and travel back the next day.

Something to look forward to after the trip, and an extra day off for us ;)

Jackie :)

Will do, it will great to see you both again, we may stay on a bit then, im hoping to get a bsiness lunch deal as well.

well almost the 20th

Rob, you are determined that I am not going to come to a reunion aren't you? 23rd October- will be the day after we go through the Panama canal- so sorry, not going to be able to get there.

Laura, we shall have our own reunion together in Yeovil or Wales, :eek:

Hi Rob, sorry but like others I shall have to work and will be out of leave days from work:( Shame one still has to work to pay for the cruises!!!!!!!

I hope lots can make it though and that you have fun.

Thanks again for organising last Saturday it was great :)

Di

See Rob- not a good weekend to pick!!!- not just me- you'll have to find an additional weekend

I will have to, but this weekend has 9 people already, its the day the QM2 returns from the round britain and sets off to the USA, so I think it maybe busy, but we can do more

Hi Rob

I am going to give this my absolute best shot. Especially since I think I suggested it.:D I may stay over in Southampton like Yorkslady (if I don't end up doing the TA back across the pond).

By the way London was very nice yesterday. The traffic reminded me of home. QV passed us at sea on wed. on her way to Norway.

Denise

While Scotty is at it. Maybe he can beam Laura over from Panama for a couple of hours:).

Enjoy the Vikings on QM2

She was NYC yesterday, only for a short time though,

Yes you did suhhest the 23rd, so you have to be there, if only till 3/4 pm, or stay over, how wonderful.

Archived