Cruise Director on The Spirt

Band Guy

Hello Spirit Cruisers,

Can anyone tell me who the Cruise Director is on the Spirit and how was he and his staff? We've done 10 Bermuda cruises and the CD can definitely make a difference.

Dom V.

I just got off the Spirit on Friday. Paul Scally is the current CD. I know some people on the boards don't care for him, but personally I think he was the best cruise director I have ever had. He was very personable, I always saw him around the ship, and he was really good at remembering names and making people feel special. He is also young and very energetic. His outrageous British (with a hint of Aussie influence?) accent is also a plus in my book. I'd say you should book it before the end of the season when his contract is up. Paul is a great cruise diiiii-rec-tor.

I just got off the Spirit on Friday. Paul Scally is the current CD. I know some people on the boards don't care for him, but personally I think he was the best cruise director I have ever had. He was very personable, I always saw him around the ship, and he was really good at remembering names and making people feel special. He is also young and very energetic. His outrageous British (with a hint of Aussie influence?) accent is also a plus in my book. I'd say you should book it before the end of the season when his contract is up. Paul is a great cruise diiiii-rec-tor.

I agree. He may be a bit too energetic or over the top for some, but he is very personable and was very much in evidence during the cruise. Met him at the CC meet and mingle and whenever we encountered him over the following days he was quick to recognize and greet us. We enjoyed having him as our CD.:)

Archived