recycling clothing among cc members

Hi Colette,

Hope you are feeling better today. I found the pictures of the dresses. Here they are.

5835691391_b41fa77769.jpg

5835696837_b0c0b2db1b.jpg

5836241570_0d44607755.jpg

5835691367_891019feb2.jpg

The first three dresses are Raphs Lauren. I never wore them.

The blue is BCBG, I wore it one time to the track.

Take care.

xoxoxo

Marie

Marie, it is absolutely amazing what you do here on the boards. If you have anything in a 14, it would be very appreciated and I would gladly pay for shipping. I love seeing all the beautiful dresses you send out :) Elizabeth

Princess,

Can you wear a 3-4. I have the most awesome new full length black gown in a 3-4. If you would like me to measure it for you I can.

Turtle,

Do you like this? It is a 12. Attached. I know the colors you wanted, but I just do not have anything left except black or a black combo in this size. I thought I did, but I have sold out of everything in 14, popular size.

Do any of you ladies have Big hubbies, LOL!!

Have a few tuxedos that unless I hear otherwise will be donated. These are super quality tux's, husband used them to dance in, only a few wears, imported fabric from Russia, great construction...

Smmothdancer,

I would be interested in the suit. Tom wears size 46 pants and a 3-4xl shirt, Size 19- 19 1/2 neck. He's a big man and they might fit. I will take as many as you would like to send. He aout grew all of his suits including his tux. He is trying to loose weight but so far it has been a big battle and not much success.

Thank you so much,

Gerry

p.s. You should still have my address but if not let me know and I will be glad to email it again.

That is great T....

I did not expect anyone to fit into these tux's.... My guy wears a 18 1/2 but there is certainly room for an inch in alterations.... Size 46 will def work.....

I will meaure the tux's for you and post next week. To ship a tux will run about 25.00 from my Ebay experiences so I would rather give you some measurements....

What length pant does he wear???

That is great T....

I did not expect anyone to fit into these tux's.... My guy wears a 18 1/2 but there is certainly room for an inch in alterations.... Size 46 will def work.....

I will meaure the tux's for you and post next week. To ship a tux will run about 25.00 from my Ebay experiences so I would rather give you some measurements....

What length pant does he wear???

Thanks so much Smoothdancer,

He wears a 30-31in inseam depending on the shoe he is wearing. (One of his dress shoes have lifts in them for his fallen arches and the other pair he puts one in which makes him a little taller.)

They sound like they would fit him since they have enough to let out an inch. When I send out my check to you today I will just add enough to cover the tux too if you would like.

Gerry

Hi Josphine,

Happy BD.

thank you!:) still climbing that hill, not afraid to reach the top!

all the dresses look so lovely, if there's a size 6/7 black cocktail dress unspoken for, i would love to claim it! my email address is josbon617@gmail.com thanks.

Edited by lucyintheskywithdiamonds

Cellie,

Thank you so much for the dresses. I got the package today and I am on cloud nine!!! I have lost enough weight that the long Purple dress fits and looks fabulous on. Yeah!!!:D

The other one I will wear as a shirt since I am not real comfortable wearing a dress that tight at my knees. They look "awesome" as my 11 year old grandson said.

I sent out the check for you this morning when I picked up the package.

Thank you again so much,

Gerry

Cellie,

Thank you so much for the dresses. I got the package today and I am on cloud nine!!! I have lost enough weight that the long Purple dress fits and looks fabulous on. Yeah!!!:D

The other one I will wear as a shirt since I am not real comfortable wearing a dress that tight at my knees. They look "awesome" as my 11 year old grandson said.

I sent out the check for you this morning when I picked up the package.

Thank you again so much,

Gerry

No problem! Glad you love them!

Hi Everyone

I am now just looking for either a tea length or a cocktail dress...size 12 or 14. If anyone has anything in that size I would love to have it, and will gladly mail out money for postage and/or cost of dress.

Happy Cruising :D

Hi all,

Everybody who reqested a dress, shipment is on the way and should have an Email from me with shipping payment info... If not let me know, might of missed someone's shipping payment, but all packages are now out.

As stated earlier shipping cost is $12.00 (if I didnot say so in the Email)... my fingers got tired typing the same thing over and over again.... LOL

In some packages I included things not posted because based on your requests seemed like something you might like... If not please just donate to your local Goodwill or whatever.....Enjoy!!

I am very happy that I just about cleared out my EBay stock.

Thanks so much Smoothdancer.

I will drop the check in the mail in the morning when I get the mail at the post office.

I will let you know how they fit when I get the package.

Once again Thank you so much.

Gerry

Hi all,

Everybody who reqested a dress, shipment is on the way and should have an Email from me with shipping payment info... If not let me know, might of missed someone's shipping payment, but all packages are now out.

As stated earlier shipping cost is $12.00 (if I didnot say so in the Email)... my fingers got tired typing the same thing over and over again.... LOL

In some packages I included things not posted because based on your requests seemed like something you might like... If not please just donate to your local Goodwill or whatever.....Enjoy!!

Thanks again for your generosity!! I paid via PayPal, so hopefully we're squared away. Anxiously awaiting that package! :))

Linda,

I received your check today. Thanks! Love your crafty card, too...love that stuff!

Janet,

I received the package with all the surprise goodies! Thanks so much. The pink polka dots is fab! Your check is in the mail :)

Edited by 3dogmom

Hi all,

Janet received the dresses today...love em'...thanks again!!!! Debbie

LOL, Debbie, I also received your check today...

Too you and other thank you for so promptly send to me my shipping costs payment....

I had payment due on our November vacation this week and you know, right now every little penny counts!!

FYI to ladies still waiting:

I am doing another post office run on Monday and will be sending out dress/bra to Turtle and tux and royal gown to Gerry...

Finally, rolling racks are now down. I am going to have to post a picture of my guest room before and after now back to being a guest room. Competition travel is quite expensive and over the years I have become a part of a group of ballroom dancers who open up a guest room in thier house when someone is traveling in thier state. This is what the guest room was originally decorated for, absolutley enjoyed hosting dancers, and now I can open up my house again to my fellow dancers.... Horray!!

Smoothdancer, I got the package and everything fits beautifully. I love the black and white paisley dress. That is the first pencil skirt I have ever owned and it is fabulous, I love it.

Thank you so much,

Gerry

So glad to hear, Gerry...

Ya know one tends to thinks that if you are not a size 2-4 one cannot wear a pencil skirt...

This is so not true.... It goes to show you that if you purchase a pencil skirt in your right size it will look awesome, every time!!...