recycling clothing among cc members

I have been spending time with my daughters. My middle daughter is moving to Milan. She got a job designing furniture there. Also, Next year all Macy's department stores dressing rooms will have her design furniture. I am very proud of her.

Marie

[/color][/size][/font]

WOW!! Your daughter is Beautiful! You must be very very proud of all of them. :)

Glad you are getting better ever day. That's great news!

Awww...I feel so loved :). Thank you ladies. I am doing much much better. I have been spending time with my daughters. My middle daughter is moving to Milan. She got a job designing furniture there. Also, Next year all Macy's department stores dressing rooms will have her design furniture. I am very proud of her.

http://www.bernhardtdesign.com/products/apel/index.html

http://www.bernhardtdesign.com/designers/index.html

Hope all is well with all of you.

xoxoxo

Marie

Hi Marie,

You are loved, your a very special lady! I am so glad to hear that you are doing so much better and hope you will continue to get better.

Congratulations, how exciting for your daughter to move to Milan to accept a job designing furniture. I know you must be one proud mama!

Continue to take care,

Kathy

Marie,

So glad that you are feeling much much better.

Wow what a beautiful daughter you have and so talented.

Milan!! Wow what an honor to be bestowed on her at such a young age. You must be so proud!!

Hope you keep getting better.

And Yes you are loved by many,

Gerry

WOW!! Your daughter is Beautiful! You must be very very proud of all of them. :)

Glad you are getting better ever day. That's great news!

Hi Deb,

Thank you. I am not sure what happened to your package. I mail it the same day as Burm. It was a medium box and I marked it as a gift. I will look for the reciept and email it to you.

Take care.

Marie

Edited by Porthopper101

Thank you ladies. Yes, I am very proud of my girls.

I will be on crutches for two more weeks. I am very excited and hoping to walk without pain.

I have been shopping for shoes, mostly flats. Bought a red pair, nude, black and animal print from Nordstrom last week. I cannot wait to wear them :D.

Take care ladies and have a great day.

Beth and Turtle_lover. Could you please email me your address again. I will try to send your handbag next week.

Marie

Hi Deb,

Thank you. I am not sure what happened to your package. I mail it the same day as Burm. It was a medium box and I marked it as a gift. I will look for the reciept and email it to you.

Take care.

Marie

Thanks Marie. :) Sometimes the wait make things that much more wonder when you receive them. :cool:

Thanks Marie. :) Sometimes the wait make things that much more wonder when you receive them. :cool:

Oceanbreezer, please let us all know when your parcel arrives.

I ordered shoes from Washington, DC three weeks ago. Don't you love the way things can be tracked? First they sat in Washington for several days, then they went to Cami, Illinois for a week, and now they are sitting in Jamaica, NY. I paid $32 to have those shoes shipped.

Anyway, just wanted to reassure you that the process is sometimes very slow -it doesn't mean that your parcel is lost.

I ordered shoes from Washington, DC three weeks ago. Don't you love the way things can be tracked? First they sat in Washington for several days, then they went to Cami, Illinois for a week, and now they are sitting in Jamaica, NY. I paid $32 to have those shoes shipped.

Wow. Are those extra special shoes to be willing to pay $32 in shipping or is that normal for Canadian shipping? At least you know where they are and they will eventually get to you.:)

Wow. Are those extra special shoes to be willing to pay $32 in shipping or is that normal for Canadian shipping? At least you know where they are and they will eventually get to you.:)

They are shoes that I already have in another colour, and like very much, but the company has gone out of business.

Some sellers do overcharge to ship to Canada. It is very frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Deb,

Take care.

Marie

Hi Marie...I still haven't received the package. :( Do you think if you took the receipt into the post office down there they might be able to track where it went?

I think it could have been to the moon and back by now. The other items that you have sent to me have always arrived without any difficulty. I wonder if the packaging got damaged and it is sitting somewhere without an address. Just a thought. :confused:

I have a trip planned to Costa Rica in December and my cruise in Jan and it would have been really nice to have something nice to wear.

• 4 weeks later...

Hope all is well with everyone. I am sorry I have not been here for a while. More or less two months ago my stomach would be bloated after I ate. The doctor told me to change my diet. Three weeks ago I had a flu, first one in twenty years :(. Two days after I got the flu my stomach was in so much pain, my husband had to take me to the emergency hospital. After blood tests, ex-ray and MRI; my liver numbers were seven times higher than normal. Apparently my liver had a bad reaction to ibuprofen. Since my accident, I have taken between 1800 to 2400 mg a day. I was in the hospital for a week. I stopped taking all medications and now my liver is almost back to normal.

My feet are doing much much better.

Deb in Canada, your package was returned to me. I will ship it back to you after the Holiday. My husband and I are leaving for Lyon, France on Tuesday.

Beth and Turtle lover. I will ship your handbag after the holiday. Please forgive me for the slacking :D.

Take care ladies. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

xoxoxo

Marie

Marie, I am glad you were able to get that liver problem sorted out. You must be getting awfully tired of the "what else can go wrong" feeling. Well, I hope that was the end of your bad luck and from now on it will be all smooth sailing.

My lovely Coach bag is formally known as my "Marie Bag" and I have used it every single day since it's arrival. :)

Deb in Canada, your package was returned to me. I will ship it back to you after the Holiday. My husband and I are leaving for Lyon, France on Tuesday.

Take care ladies. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

xoxoxo

Marie

Thanks so much Marie...I am glad they sent it back to you and that someone wasn't prancing down the street with a red hat. :p

Enjoy your holiday and I am glad you are finally feeling better. The human body is so hard to understand and maintain sometimes.

Have a GREAT flight!!

Marie, I am so sorry to hear that you have been so ill lately. It can be so frustrating when you aren't feeling well and out of commission for so for long.

I am glad to hear that you are doing so much better and hope you have a great time in France.

My great grandmother was born and raised in France. Her family came over here when she was a teenager. So I have always wanted to see France and Germany since I am also German.

Hope you have a great holiday. How are your feet doing now? Back almost to normal yet?

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Gerry

Hi Marie,

I'm sure all of us ladies were glad to hear from you but were sorry to hear that you suffered a liver problem with so much pain. I am glad that you are now feeling better and that your feet are doing so much better.

Have a wonderful and safe trip to France and a great Thanksgiving!

Take care,

Kathy

First of all; Marie, so sorry to hear you have been feeling so ill lately. I hope that you feel like yourself soon and have a wonderful trip to France.

Secondly, I have a beautiful dress to give away in size 14! It has a lace up corset back and a flared waist so it is very forgiving and can be worn if you fit anywhere from size 12-16.

Cruise%20Formal%20Photos.jpg

It is a gold dress (not that you really see it) with a sheer black sparkly overlay and a flared skirt. Lots of beadwork and glitz in person. I loved this dress and wore it to a number of special occasions over the years but now that it no longer fits and can't be resized, I would love to pass it along to someone else. Please email me if you would like to give it a new home.

It does take up quite a bit of room for packing purposes and isn't all that practical for travelling, but I loved it enough to drag a garment bag along :)

Edited by SusieV

• 2 weeks later...
Well, if no one's interested maybe I'll just donate it. I also have a beautiful Danier Leather black winter jacket that looks ridiculous on me now, size XL. In great shape.

Hey Susie...Hang onto it for a while. There hasn't been a whole lot of activity here on this board. It goes in spurts. :) These aren't my size but that is a beautiful dress.

In my best guess I would put us living only about an hour or so away from each other. :p