recycling clothing among cc members

Hi Arhillbilly. You are from Arkansas. It is a small world. I had been to Pine Buff, Little Rock, and Fort Smith many times. My Godmother was a nun at St Scholastica convents in Fort Smith. She and my mother met at the University Paris - Sorbonne. She taught at Webster University in Fort Smith. When I was in high school, I spent three summers at the convent delivering food to the elderly. Matter of fact I just ordered televisions, scanners, and DVDs from the Costco for the Nuns. Every month I receive their Horizons News; they always have a wish list. I always try to fulfill their wishes.

http://www.stscho.org/files/horizons/2012/July/2012_07_Horizons.pdf

Take care and have a great day.

Marie

When my (now ex) husband and I moved to AR in 1995, we moved to Mountainburg....which is about 30 miles north of Ft Smith. I am from TX but have lived in AR since 1995......Mammoth Spring, which is in the upper eastern part of the state, right on the MO border since 2002

Ladies, after my 2 week cruise in Aug (Scotland & Norway round trip from Rotterdam Holland) I think it will be time to clean out my closet some. The dresses will be anywhere from a size 16-20....hard to go by sizes in the clothes because I can actually wear a size 14-24 depending on how it is made......

What size are you looking for? I will take a look at what I have that might work for you/

Beth

Hi there Beth Im am still working out how to reply to all the posts. Chemo brain I call it hahaha... I am a size 6-8 USA size.. I think thats right...Regards Rochelle.

wow, I am so overwhelmed , tears... Thankyou so so much. I am very grateful, but more so grateful at all the wonderful people, there are..Im blessed to have met you online, and may blessings be bestowed upon you Marie. Regards Rochelle.... I would be appreciative of any bag Marie. Surprise me.

I packed your dresses, gowns, and shoes. I also packed some sundresses for both of you. Before I give these totes away, would you like one for you cruise? I live by the beach; I like beach bags :D.

7653452930_0d2d9b00c7.jpg

7653451720_4970cc7ced.jpg

7653451520_0b6d140e09.jpg

7653451208_9ebc83761e.jpg

This is a handbag

7653452158_106bd8e8db.jpg

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

I packed your dresses, gowns, and shoes. I also packed some sundresses for both of you. Before I give these totes away, would you like one for you cruise? I live by the beach; I like beach bags :D.

This is a handbag

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

I would be interested in either one of your bags if they are still available. They are simply beautiful! shorfi111@gmail.com

I hope I am responding correctly.

Dear Porthopper.

I live in Australia, and different time zones. I would dearly love the chance of an evening dress. I would stay awake just for that chance. What time do you post them?

My mother told me about how generous you are by offering the outfits to members of the cruise site. Myself recovering from cancer, and my parents are going on our first cruise. My father who had a stroke 5 years ago, and my mother who has PBC, are looking forward to our maiden voyage :) We are sailing in February next year so plenty of time to acquire formal wear. So I thought Id see if by chance Im fortunate to receive one of your dresses.

Regards Rochelle

Hi Rochelle,

I well know about recovering from cancer. I am a breast cancer survivor. Having parents who are not well and dealing with your own issues can be daunting. My dear mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's the same time I was diagnosed with breast cancer.

Simply put, you need this cruise and all that comes with it...at least it will take your mind off what you are dealing with as far as your health is concerned...and give your parents something to look forward to.

I know about chemo brain, but it will clear up in time. I wish I had something to forward to you, but unfortunately we are not the same size. If you are in need of accessories foe either yourself or your mom maybe I can help in that area.

Please...really...just let me know :)

Edited by shorbr
Enjoy the blessings that are coming your way.

This is a handbag

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Marie,

You are always so generous! I've been watching your threads but unfortunately my size 12/14 body wouldn't fit in your gorgeous gowns! The bags in this thread, however, are beautiful, and one size fits all, lol.

If no one has responded I would love to have the pastel striped bag at the top or the navy striped bag (#3 I think) for my upcoming cruise.

I wanted to email you rather than post but didn't see your email address anywhere...I'm sure I just overlooked it. Thanks for everything you do for so many people!

Kelly

Kcdenzl@aol.com

Marie,

You are always so generous! I've been watching your threads but unfortunately my size 12/14 body wouldn't fit in your gorgeous gowns! The bags in this thread, however, are beautiful, and one size fits all, lol.

If no one has responded I would love to have the pastel striped bag at the top or the navy striped bag (#3 I think) for my upcoming cruise.

I wanted to email you rather than post but didn't see your email address anywhere...I'm sure I just overlooked it. Thanks for everything you do for so many people!

Kelly

Kcdenzl@aol.com

Kelly, there's a few of us in the 'upper average' range starting to poke our heads (and clothes) out, please feel free to join in! It's been mostly 16s so far but I'm on the look out for 14s as well. I'm sure the more clothes in that range that get posted, the more ladies will crawl out of the woodwork!

Ladies that I owe packages to-yesterday was a disaster at work, packages may not go out until tomorrow. I'm sorry!

Edited by maxandmolly

Kelly, there's a few of us in the 'upper average' range starting to poke our heads (and clothes) out, please feel free to join in! It's been mostly 16s so far but I'm on the look out for 14s as well. I'm sure the more clothes in that range that get posted, the more ladies will crawl out of the woodwork!

Ladies that I owe packages to-yesterday was a disaster at work, packages may not go out until tomorrow. I'm sorry!

Upper average....that sounds so nice! :D

I will have some 14's and prob 16's.....no time to clean out until after my cruise....prob around the first part of Oct........if time allows could be 2nd week or Aug, but no promises

Oh wow Marie those totes are gorgeous! I'm in love with the top one. I admit I've been following your posts. You have amazing style.

Edit!

If the pastel top one or the straw bottom tote with the peachy flowers isn't taken I wouldn't mind tossing my hat into that ring! (asongforholly@yahoo.com)

Edited by asongforholly

This is a handbag

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

I would love the red & white striped bag....thanks....sending you an email

I'll be looking forward to seeing them! :)

Me too, even if only to drool over, since I don't have need enough for fancy dresses anymore to have more than 2 or 3!

Shorbr, package received, and a fabulous one at that!

Edited by maxandmolly
Stupid iPhone autocorrect

Me too, even if only to drool over, since I don't have need enough for fancy dresses anymore to have more than 2 or 3!

Shorbr, package received, and a fabulous one at that!

There will be some dresses, but also tops and pants....not so fancy

There will be some dresses, but also tops and pants....not so fancy

I am looking forward to seeing them too! I am looking for tops and capri's or shorts. I have the formal thing covered....pretty much! And I am one of those upper average people! Love that!!:rolleyes:

This is a handbag

]

Messaged you :) Thanks so much - you have awesome taste!