recycling clothing among cc members

You got mail.

I hope your surgery goes well. I had a bunion and hammer toe work done on my left foot. Five years later, and after a move, I had the right foot done. Now two years later, I have a toe on the right foot that is moving under the former hammer toe. I have been toe it is due to the surgery. Not sure if or what I will do next.

Do we have any real BBWs (Big Beautiful Women) here? I have some clothing and shoes from before I lost 120+ pounds. This stuff is in women's sizes of 34 and 36. I also have shoes size 10 or 11.

I know I threw a bunch of stuff out before I discovered this board. I'll have to go back through it and see what I have that I will never wear again.

congratz on the weight loss!!!!! i am size 4x if you have anything equal to that size i would be interested. alos post a picture of the new you :)

The shoes are gone.

Glad you figured out how to use Photobucket. That's what I use. I also wish I was the right size for your dress! It is so CUTE. If you click on the picture, it enlarges and you can see more detail. The shoes were nice too! I love looking at everyone's offerings, love this thread, the "pay it forward" concept and our Cruise Critic friends!:) I've got "lovlies" coming in the mail and I am SO excited!!!:D Have a great day everyone!

Donna in OKC

Maxandmolly, love the description of your location. I am also in fl!

Hey, truth is truth! I would live almost anywhere else if I could. Repeated escape attempts have failed. Looking forward to our little visitor, Isaac , next week?

Not really, I experienced Andrew and Wilma. It's not our turn again yet! Wilma hit us hard, We lost part of the roof, a wall, and no power for more than three weeks, driveway, fridge fried. Prepared yes, looking forward no. Are you north of WPB or south?

I'm directly between Tampa & Orlando. So I had the '04 joy of direct hits by Charlie, Frances & Jeanne.

Donna, you have mail.

OMG, AMY....the dress arrived today and it fits perfectly and the colors are amazing!!! The picture does NOT do it credit. The blue's, aqua's and purple's are absolutely beautiful!!! I tried in on at work and the whole office loves it!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Donna:D