recycling clothing among cc members

Do you think my bright pink bunny slippers would go with all four of my gowns? Having to pack different slippers for each gown really takes up a lot of room in the suitcase. At least we can drive to the hospital, so weight isn’t a problem.

Personally for the formal night I'd go with either a black and white fuzzy panda slipper or a mule with feathers. All depends on what the hospitalization is for and the flooring surface.

I agree that the black belt makes the first gown. Don't stare if you see me in that on our next cruise because it looks comfy. At least I will not be at the buffet in my bathrobe.

hi everyone,

just a friendly reminder this thread is about recycled clothing among members.. there is another thread just for off topic posting.. please post all off topic posts on the correct thread.. thanks.. and happy cruising

hi everyone,

just a friendly reminder this thread is about recycled clothing among members.. there is another thread just for off topic posting.. please post all off topic posts on the correct thread.. thanks.. and happy cruising

Oh my.... where is this other off topic thread? I don't want to get left behind!:eek:

Debbie

I went to the post office today and shipped the dresses and shoes out. :D

Lisa

Lisa, I received the black dance shoes today and they are PERFECT!! Thank you so much for your generosity! I will mail a thank-you card with payment for your postage tomorrow first thing. And I will be wearing them on Saturday night when we go dancing! (I think it's cha-cha this week, it changes based on the instructor.). Again, thanks so much -- it was an amazing surprise and they fit like they were made for me.

Also sending best wishes for good health and healing for those who have posted recently -- I don't check in here often but when I do, I am absolutely touched by the strength and caring of the folks here. Kind regards to all,

Debra in CO

Hi,

We can post our well wishes to all in this forum called the Floataway Lounge. I started the thread called "recyclers".

Sorry to the host for getting off topic. It's just that we feel like family and have gotten to know one another in good times, and not so-good times.

See you there!

Sheri

Putting this out there one more time before it goes off to Salvation Army.

Posting this again, with a larger photo. This dress did not work for my mom :( so if anyone can use it, it's yours. It's a 14P. It looks silver in this photo but it's actually, according to the tag, taupe. It's a pale gold, with silver sparkles in it. There is a line of tiny bugle beads between the fabric and satin edging. Really pretty and Mom is sad it didn't fit her right.

ry%3D400

magandab@aol.com

Putting this out there one more time before it goes off to Salvation Army.

Some of us are bigger - lol.... I could possibly wear this - wear between 14w and 18 depending on style, etc. and I do love the dress but I don't know if the color will flatter me. I tend to stick with darker colors or black.

It is probably the right style for me as I like a jacket and need something non-fitted.

Why don't you put in on ebay? Or is that where you got it? Either way, couldn't hurt. I sell things occasionally and things with tags usually go faster.

Debbie

Some of us are bigger - lol.... I could possibly wear this - wear between 14w and 18 depending on style, etc. and I do love the dress but I don't know if the color will flatter me. I tend to stick with darker colors or black.

It is probably the right style for me as I like a jacket and need something non-fitted.

Why don't you put in on ebay? Or is that where you got it? Either way, couldn't hurt. I sell things occasionally and things with tags usually go faster.

Debbie

Debbie I think I have a ton of dresses you can borrow if you want to come shopping in my closet when I get back :

I have dresses from sizes 10 - 16 as I am larger on top and need to get a dress to fit my chest.

Sharon

Debbie I think I have a ton of dresses you can borrow if you want to come shopping in my closet when I get back :

I have dresses from sizes 10 - 16 as I am larger on top and need to get a dress to fit my chest.

Sharon

Sharon, Sounds like fun! LOL

I have racks and racks of career and casual clothing from size medium to extra large - much of it new with tags. I need to just pack it all up at once and take it for donation. It is so time consuming to put it up on ebay (pics, measurements, descriptions) and all of the mailing, etc. It would be worth it for a $400 suit from Nordstroms maybe but not everyday things.

Debbie

Sharon, Sounds like fun! LOL

I have racks and racks of career and casual clothing from size medium to extra large - much of it new with tags. I need to just pack it all up at once and take it for donation. It is so time consuming to put it up on ebay (pics, measurements, descriptions) and all of the mailing, etc. It would be worth it for a $400 suit from Nordstroms maybe but not everyday things.

Debbie

Debbie,

Post them on here. There are a lot of us that wear med. and large.

Gerry

Debbie,

Post them on here. There are a lot of us that wear med. and large.

Gerry

I may post some of them but it is so time consuming for the volume. And there aren't any evening or dressier. I will go through and look and take some pics.

I don't guess Cruise Critic has an android phone app where I could take a pic and post? I will figure it out.

Debbie

Debbie, can you get tapatalk for your android phone? I have an iPhone and can post pics quickly with it. Just don't know if there is one for android.

Margaret

Margaret,

Yes, I actually have tapatalk with Cruise Critic on my android phone - so as long as it will let me select pictures from my gallery on the phone - we are golden! I will check it out when I get home.

Debbie