recycling clothing among cc members

Is Marie the Oprah of Cruise Critic? "You get a dress! You get a dress! Everybody gets a dress!" Marie is so generous! I love looking at this thread because even though I could fit 3 Maries into one of my dresses, it's still nice to she the lovely dresses she offers and how nice everyone looks in them.

I got this beautiful dress from Lisa back in June and just wore it on our Bermuda cruise. Hoping the picture comes out the way I'm posting it. ![dress](https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/555826_10152006720819553_1809386909_n.jpg)

Well it didn't work right. At my end I am able to click on the highlighted link and see the picture, does it work for you all?

I got this beautiful dress from Lisa back in June and just wore it on our Bermuda cruise. Hoping the picture comes out the way I'm posting it. ![dress](https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/555826_10152006720819553_1809386909_n.jpg)

Wow! You two look fantastic and I am so glad that the dress fit well. You look absolutely beautiful in it. Thank you for posting a picture! :D

Lisa

I love looking at this thread because even though I could fit 3 Maries into one of my dresses, it's still nice to she the lovely dresses she offers and how nice everyone looks in them.

I so agree! Is it mean to hope Marie gains a bunch of weight? :D There's no malice...I just love her taste...

I can see it....very lovely!

I just discovered this thread a while ago..it's fabulous! How do you donate/receive dresses? I may have a few to give and always keeping eyes open to a new one:)

Michelle

Well it didn't work right. At my end I am able to click on the highlighted link and see the picture, does it work for you all?

Fantastic! thanks for the info!!:)

I just found this thread, too...amazing idea! I'll be going through my closets; I've always wondered if "donated" items ever actually made it to someone who really wanted/needed them. Now I will know. :p

I just found this thread, too...amazing idea! I'll be going through my closets; I've always wondered if "donated" items ever actually made it to someone who really wanted/needed them. Now I will know. :p

It's a great thread! I've loved knowing that the dresses I no longer need are going to someone that will take them cruising :)

That looks fantastic and you guys color coordinate very nicely. :)

Lisa

Thank you all. It wasn't on purpose Lisa, but yes our colors did coordinate nicely. What was really amazing by complete coincidence, there were 5 of us in part of the formal pictures and we were all in black and or white. It sure wasn't planned that way, but really looked sharp.

Thank you again for both of these dresses Lisa.