recycling clothing among cc members

I received this dress from Cindy via Michelle via Maria. The dresses on here get around!!

Anyway I'm debating if I like the dress on me since I think I need to loose a few pounds (don't we all?) at the very least I think I need to invest in some spanx!!

ImageUploadedByForums1389391838.592745.jpg.18fbb6bb62d478609cd98e02ce56bb93.jpg

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. Ken and I are in Fort Lauderdale. Our cruise in on Sunday.

Anyway, before Christmas I shipped two packages to Canada, one to Yuma Arizona, one to Oklahoma. Last week my friend Joan in Canada informed me that she had not receive the package. Then I realize that I had not receive any email from other ladies. Gerry, Beth and Jessica, did you receive your package? A few days a go I went through all my receipts and could not find the one from the post office. Two days ago I went to the post office and show the post master my credit card statement. He said he will call me to let me know where they are. I will keep you post.

Have a great day.

Marie [ATTACH]298280[/ATTACH]

Hi Marie!

My lovely dress was waiting in my when we returned from our Christmas cruise! I'm sorry I didn't post pictures earlier,I was waiting for a skinny day or good hair day or something. I love the dress! Many many thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

1389403052716.jpg.8560f06e002bfa12b3361bfb3c532bc3.jpg

1389403075055.jpg.b1709f14a160adb37a1783749478f5a3.jpg

I like the dress on you! It's not always easy to pull off wearing white but I think it looks nice:)

Michelle

I received this dress from Cindy via Michelle via Maria. The dresses on here get around!!

Anyway I'm debating if I like the dress on me since I think I need to loose a few pounds (don't we all?) at the very least I think I need to invest in some spanx!!

[ATTACH]298283[/ATTACH]

Hi Marie!

My lovely dress was waiting in my when we returned from our Christmas cruise! I'm sorry I didn't post pictures earlier,I was waiting for a skinny day or good hair day or something. I love the dress! Many many thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Great colour on you, looks lovely

I've been having a heck of a time looking for a dress! We don't sail till May do I have some time but I'm impatient lol. First time cruiser here. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do you have a Nordstrom Rack in your area? If not try their site online. I have had good luck finding long and short dresses at good prices.

Good luck,

Cathy

Do you have a Nordstrom Rack in your area? If not try their site online. I have had good luck finding long and short dresses at good prices.

Good luck,

Cathy

Yeah I believe we have a Nordstrom. I don't often shop there. A little pricy for my means. :/ what is a good price for a dress there?

Macy's online has had dresses on sale and someone posted they had found some on Amazon at great prices. If you don't read the Post a picture of your dress board I'd suggest you check it out. I've also gotten some goods buys at a local thrift store as well.

Hugs

Kim & Larry

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Macy's online has had dresses on sale and someone posted they had found some on Amazon at great prices. If you don't read the Post a picture of your dress board I'd suggest you check it out. I've also gotten some goods buys at a local thrift store as well.

Hugs

Kim & Larry

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks! I'll check it out!

Yeah I believe we have a Nordstrom. I don't often shop there. A little pricy for my means. :/ what is a good price for a dress there?

Not the Nordstrom store, their clearance outlet store, "Nordstrom Rack" is where you want to look. My long gown was marked down to $40.00 regular $250.00, and my cocktail dress was marked down to $25.00, regular $150.00.

I check out and shop the clearance only.

Not the Nordstrom store, their clearance outlet store, "Nordstrom Rack" is where you want to look. My long gown was marked down to $40.00 regular $250.00, and my cocktail dress was marked down to $25.00, regular $150.00.

I check out and shop the clearance only.

Oh sweet! Thanks! Should I just search Nordstrom rack?

Oh sweet! Thanks! Should I just search Nordstrom rack?

Yes, if you go online, search Nordstrom Rack. If you live in or near Phoenix, Arizona, I see there are two Nordstrom Rack stores. One is a Nordstrom Last Chance and Final Clearance store located at 1919 East Camelback Road. The other store is a Nordstrom Rack located at 2073 E. Camelback road.

Hope this may help you!

Cathy

Yes, if you go online, search Nordstrom Rack. If you live in or near Phoenix, Arizona, I see there are two Nordstrom Rack stores. One is a Nordstrom Last Chance and Final Clearance store located at 1919 East Camelback Road. The other store is a Nordstrom Rack located at 2073 E. Camelback road.

Hope this may help you!

Cathy

Thanks Cathy! Its a bit of a drive for me to get to those locations but hey it just might be worth it!! Thanks so much!

Thanks Cathy! Its a bit of a drive for me to get to those locations but hey it just might be worth it!! Thanks so much!

Your very welcome, I hope you find something for your cruise.

[ATTACH]298283[/ATTACH]

I think it looks great on you! and will look even better on a formal night of your next cruise!!

Cindy

Edited by wrcjr98

I've been having a heck of a time looking for a dress! We don't sail till May do I have some time but I'm impatient lol. First time cruiser here. Any suggestions?

I swear by Ross Dress for Less. Long elegant sparkly evening dresses $29.99.....shorter cocktail dresses as low as $9.99.....what size are you looking for?