recycling clothing among cc members

Anyone have anything size 16-18? I gained weight due to stress. Inlaws paying to take us on march 3 equinox cruise for hubby's 50th bday and $ is super tight he has been fighting cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm so sorry about your husband and the stress you have been under. I know I have stuff in my closet that would fit you. I'll post this weekend.

So sorry to hear about your husband. Sounds like a cruise is just what you need!! I don't have anything to offer unfortunately, but would like to tell you that lots of us have good luck finding items at thrift stores, like Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc., for next to nothing!!

Cindy

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Oh Marie, I just love everything about you! Your keen fashion sense and your sense of humor are unmatched! We really need to plan a "Marie Fan Club" cruise! I'm definitely "in"! Continue enjoying your cruise, but know that you are sorely missed on the CC boards!!

Love that Idea! I'm sure we'd have a blast! And the laughter would be contagious!

Michelle:)

Oh Marie, I just love everything about you! Your keen fashion sense and your sense of humor are unmatched! We really need to plan a "Marie Fan Club" cruise! I'm definitely "in"! Continue enjoying your cruise, but know that you are sorely missed on the CC boards!!

Hello family :)!

Just stop by to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well. Ken and I are having so much fun. However Ken just told me he has a sorethroat, I gave him some Alka-Seltzer and he said" this is awful, this is not a medicine". I said" if you sick you will sleep on the floor" God! I am so mean. Just love this man :-)

Lisa, the Jovana gown is way too long for me and it was a bit loose on me. Since you are TOOO TALL; you can have it. There is no formal on my next cruise.

Amy, the Monique is a bit too tight for my upper. It is your if you want it.

Bye for now.

Love you all.

Hugs

Marie

PS. Who wants to organise our get together cruise? I am in :-)

Edited by Porthopper101

Marie, so good to hear you are having a great time. Your adventure in the laundry room was so funny - I wonder if it is now a case of you see that gentleman wherever you go on the ship. :) Continue to enjoy and I do hope Ken's sore throat is just a case of too much partying last night. :D Lynne x Oh yes, and I am definitely down for get together cruise!!!

Edited by LiveWell

Great to hear from you again Marie! I sure hope your dh feels better! Your travels sound so so exciting!

btw....the Tadashi??;);) just kidding...ever since my sister in law put me in one for their wedding....I was in love...

Have more fun Marie!

Michelle:)

Hello family :)!

Just stop by to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well. Ken and I are having so much fun. However Ken just told me he has a sorethroat, I gave him some Alka-Seltzer and he said" this is awful, this is not a medicine". I said" if you sick you will sleep on the floor" God! I am so mean. Just love this man :-)

Lisa, the Jovana gown is way too long for me and it was a bit loose on me. Since you are TOOO TALL; you can have it. There is no formal on my next cruise.

Amy, the Monique is a bit too tight for my upper. It is your if you want it.

Bye for now.

Love you all.

Hugs

Marie

Bye for now.

Love you all.

Hugs

Marie

Marie, thank you!!!!! I would love to wear your gorgeous gown! :D

Lisa

I just came across this thread and I'm loving reading everything!!

Does anyone have any lanyards they don't use anymore? I was looking for 3 of the jewel (or fancy type) for the gals and then 3 plain for the guys. I was going to spend the $ to get the guys NFL ones thinking they will use them...but I don't want to put down the 8 bucks per lanyard and not knowing if they will ever be used.

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks! It has been a challenge, and I am still working on it. Losing weight has got to be one of the hardest things to do! But it is so worth the effort. I feel great and just want to do something to help other people if I can!

Congrats on your weight loss. You are so right it is indeed a challenge. I've lost 120 so far and still going but every day is a challenge. Then of course we will have the lifetime challenge of maintaining our weight losses. Well done!!!!!!!

Congrats on your weight loss. You are so right it is indeed a challenge. I've lost 120 so far and still going but every day is a challenge. Then of course we will have the lifetime challenge of maintaining our weight losses. Well done!!!!!!!

OMG, having a terrible morning. I thought I was on a recent post that I was responding to and turns out I was on a very very old posting. Would love to just simply remove my post but can't figure out how.

CJ