Embarkation Time Pearl

SBwannaB

I posted this on the roll call board by mistake, so here it is again..

After the cruise, our flight home from Seattle leaves at 12:50pm. Should we walk off on our own or go through the process? I want to arrange transportation to meet us at the pier but need to know what time to have them there.

Thanks to everyone for your tips and advice!:)

Wow. That's cutting it close. Sea-Tac has HUGE security lines. But..maybe you can get there quickly from the cruise. It's about a 1/2 hour drive UNLESS traffic is bad. I didn't "walk off" I took my time, so don't know how to answer this.

I posted this on the roll call board by mistake, so here it is again..After the cruise, our flight home from Seattle leaves at 12:50pm. Should we walk off on our own or go through the process? I want to arrange transportation to meet us at the pier but need to know what time to have them there.

Thanks to everyone for your tips and advice!:)

The Pearl, although arriving at Pier 66 around 6 am, didn't start disembarking passengers until 8 am. The last color to be called was scheduled slightly after 10 am. I don't know when any colors were called, because I used express disembarkation. I got in line at 8:30 am, and was in my hotel room - a 5 minute taxi ride from the pier - by 9:30 am. So the disembarkation time was less than an hour for me, after getting in the long line 30 minutes after it was initially called. I could have easily been at SeaTac's entrance by 10 am if I had taken a taxi there. I recommend using Express Disembarkation, but you don't have to get in line before 8 am. You'll lessen the amount if time standing in line if you wait until 8 am to get in line.

I don't think you'll have any problems meeting an after 12 pm flight at SeaTac. If there are problems, you'll find them at SeaTac. Saturdays and Sundays, when three cruise ships embark and disembark over two thousands passengers each, could cause an additional twelve thousand passengers than normal at SeaTac. That's a significant jump in the number of passengers at SeaTac.

OK, I was getting really worried.. I will go with express debarkation at 8am. (and hope for the best) I will arrange for a car so we don't have to fight for a taxi. It will be on Sunday which is still a cause for stress, but we will do the best we can:rolleyes:

Archived