What was Infinity doing before the May 22 Alaska sailing?

Summerlin

We tried to find out what Infinity was doing earlier this month but could find no itineraries listed for May besides the May 22 first Alaska sailing.

Does anyone know if it was in drydock getting a refurbishment?

Thanks for your time.

KB in LV

We tried to find out what Infinity was doing earlier this month but could find no itineraries listed for May besides the May 22 first Alaska sailing.

Does anyone know if it was in drydock getting a refurbishment?

Thanks for your time.

KB in LV

I was on her for a tour on May 11, in San Francisco. She was on her way to a 14-night Alaskan cruise.

I thought she was beautiful. I'm sure you'll love her, too. ~ L

...she just arrived here in Victoria at 10am, she's alongside two RCCL ships, the Rhapsody and the Mariner, have to say that I sure prefer the 'X' colors over the all white of Royal Caribbean, the dark blue and white really makes an 'X' ship stand out from the crowd...

cheers,

the Imagineer

77d5928d4eb72ff882894f5186eef29a.png

ef79774882a7511046c8c00b4a3ffffd.png

aaafdfd5db4b464096de605b20ff3270.png

...she just arrived here in Victoria at 10am, she's alongside two RCCL ships, the Rhapsody and the Mariner, have to say that I sure prefer the 'X' colors over the all white of Royal Caribbean, the dark blue and white really makes an 'X' ship stand out from the crowd...

cheers,

the Imagineer

and unfortunately the Solstice doesn't look like the Infinity at all or even an =X= ship except for the X. Looks like RCL:(

We boarded Infinity on 11 May and spent a wonderful 11 nights sailing to Alaska leaving on the 22nd in Vancouver.Weather was great,sunny and yes warm,with only one rainy day in Juneau.Also we got to within one mile of the Hubbard glacier,which was amazing.All in all we had a great time.My top recommendations are SS united States and for a more relaxed dining experience with wonderful ocean views the ocean view bistro on deck 10.Also the healthy spa cafe is well worth a visit.

Best wishes

Carol

Archived